It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN carries Hamas propganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
newsbusters.org...

A video at CNN with reporting by Sara Sidner from Gaza tells us "how a small child became a symbol of civilian casualties." Some of her narrative: "A scene no parent should ever have to endure"; "Four year-old Mahmoud Sadallah lies dead in the arms of a neighbor, a child of Gaza, another victim of an airstrike"; "we saw no evidence here of military activity." There's even a scene where Ms. Sidner reports having to flee where she is currently reporting because "there are airstrikes" and "rockets." Since Hamas doesn't have an air force, we're supposed to assume that Israel's military is responsible for Mahmoud's death.

However, this girl was killed by Hamas rocket fire.

Update: According to the office of Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, 60 of the 703 rockets fired by Hamas and other terror groups since the start of the conflict have fallen on Palestinian civilians. The Israel Defense Force says that 99 rockets in total that were fired at Israel have hit Gaza itself in four days of conflict.

Update 2: Several sources now report that the child was, in fact, killed by a Hamas rocket, not Israel. Those sources include the Palestinian Center for Human Rights. Will CNN issue a correction to its earlier false report?

It seems once again the allegedly balanced CNN has taken a side here despite the facts. Something we see from them regularly, but the seals out there continue to ignore.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Funny thing (not really funny, but you know what I meant, right?), the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights homepage does NOT mention anything about Mahmoud Sadallah (the 4 year old dead child) or even it's family.

Therefore, I doubt that and say "Disinfo!".

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Those sources include the Palestinian Center for Human Rights.

There is no report from PCHR regarding this and no other source is identified. If you know of any, please post.

However, this girl was killed by Hamas rocket fire.

And it was a boy...

edit on 19-11-2012 by talklikeapirat because: i need a shower now

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
can somebody please point out a single time when israel has attacked any of it's neighbors when they were'nt trying to kill israelis ?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by thudpuddy
can somebody please point out a single time when israel has attacked any of it's neighbors when they were'nt trying to kill israelis ?

Were "trying" or were "doing" killing israelis?

I think there is the major problem - I could interpret every action as sanctioned by the country and therefore a cause for war..

Anyway, there is no "good" or "evil" side in those pesky little shootouts down there. I like to ignore most of the disinfo shelled out by the MSM and many forums on the internet. Sometimes there are reports which seem legit. But most of them have a strong, strong agenda behind them.

Therefore: shoot at each other. I will not try to decide which side does the "good" job and which the "evil" job. They are both evil. YOU SHOOT PEOPLE!

top topics

join