It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short And Sweet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Anarchy will be short and sweet at the beginning of WW3. It will be every man for themself. There will be a short rise in car jacking. If people are panicing and you can't ever get to your car, then you will car jack, especially since you know the end in living on this planet is near and you feel you must be getting somewhere.

At the beginning of WW3 nothing will be a crime anymore. In your short moment of life you will be free at last to do and speak freely. No one is going to be out trying to uphold the law during the beginning of WW3. HELL YES! IT WILL BE A LAWLESS TIME! A short time for your true colors to show forth. It will be many of you that didn't know you had it in you to commit what once was crimes.

At the beginning of WW3, what will you seek to do? I take it that many will seek alcohol to make themselves pass out so they wont have to feel it much if any when the missles start striking and killing all in their death range. Am I about correct?

And just think... Pistols will be no good in WW3 since it's all about missiles. But with a pistol it can help you commit what once was a crime (like car jacking) at then during the beginning of WW3. Your first instinct is to flee when you are warned missiles are starting to come in, so you will seek transportation as if that may help increase your chances of surviving longer.

Your thoughts?

Remember WW3 is coming. All this beef can't do anthing but esculate. You should have known. Big countries are no different than little countries, so war shall strike across the big countries too.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

You sound like a movie I saw, like Legend, or Legion, and with a touch of, er, Pitchblack.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
First thing I'm going to do is steal an RV and crash through the glass doors of a super walmart.
I'm going to drive around the store grabbing food, supplies and guns.
Then, I'll steal some gas and drive out to mountains and find a cave to drive right up inside of.
Figure I'd hold out there for a few years or so
edit on 18-11-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod
First thing I'm going to do is steal and RV and crash through the glass doors of a super walmart.
Then, I'll steal some gas and drive out to mountains and find a cave to drive right up inside of.

I think it would be better if you just, kinda, prepare something before it actually happens, instead of stealing everything at the last possible moment..
edit on 18-11-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Do you have any inside info you're not telling us? How do you know WWIII is coming?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 1NEO001

Because he watched a couple of Hollywood movies, some with apocalyptic zombies.

Okay, it's maybe also because he knows things in Middle East will just get worse.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

First thing I'm going to do is steal an RV and crash through the glass doors of a super walmart.

What about the other 3,000 people doing the exact same thing at the exact same time at the exact same Wal-Mart?

Peace

edit on 18-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

What about the other 3,000 people doing the exact same thing at the exact same time at the exact same Wal-Mart?

Peace

they'll all be playing bumper cars. ...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Peace

Well thats why I read ATS
So I will know in "advance"
and get stuff done early

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Amatuer BS.

If you try to do such as you suggest, you'll just end up the victim, rather than the other way around.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You don't have to be the biggest, baddest, fastest, or the most well armed to survive.

You just have to be the smartest.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

No one is going to be out trying to uphold the law during the beginning of WW3.

Wrong! Looters and thieves will be the first to be taken out by honest well armed folks who prepared.

Those who fail to plan, plan to fail...
edit on 18-11-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join