It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waking up with wierd marks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hey guys, not too sure if this is meaningless or not but I thought I would someones opinion. I have always been a restless sleeper, I used to twist and turn and fall out of my bed and also saying random phrases or screaming in my sleep (bugs my family
).

Anyways, a week ago I went to sleep fine but when I woke up I had 7 scratch marks that cut into my skin and a bunch more that left a white mark (but no scar). Also last night I went to sleep and this morning I noticed 3 dots on my foot (scars). Each of these dot scars formed a triangle (i.e one was the tip, one was the left side, one was the right). Also I measured and these dots are each 120mm apart (or 1.2 cm).

I know this is probably insignificant but it has puzzled me so I thought I'd ask here.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by vendettent

Don't be afraid, Just know that your being targeted by something that can do that to you. I too have wierd triangle marks and have had odd scratches. Ill pray you don't start hearing voices, i did, it was more than hell for me.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I sometimes wake up with those weird triangle marks on my foot. I had looked 'em up, but read something about bed bugs - except we don't have them. It wasn't all the time, a few years ago, and then not too long ago. Strange enough, it was right after a dream about UFOs (Wouldn't be the firs time).

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hello friend. I too have woken up with cuts and scratches on me, strange patterns, triangles, weird lines and more. These marks would only appear after I'd had a very lucid dream or nightmare. The scratches usually appear after I've had a terribly awful lucid dream and the strange lines and marks appear after I've had a really empowering lucid dream. Other people in my household have woken up with scratches on them as well so perhaps there are negative entities in my home wishing to do harm onto people. I've never been seriously hurt or intimidated by them as my aura is strong. Try not to be afraid. I know it sounds hard but they feed off your fear, it empowers them. Good luck.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I often have dreams where my face is being eaten by bugs
and I wake up with scratches on my face cos I have been scratching myself in my sleep.
Maybe you are having weird dreams and injuring yourself like I have done.
Or maybe you have been bitten by bugs in the night.
edit on 18-11-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This is quite common and the explanation I got was that your 4D encounters while you sleep and obtain injury, transfer to your 3D body. This has happened to me a few times and many people report this. There are beings that go after your energy while you sleep but you usually awake before the accompanying dream reaches a negative climax. We use matter, food, to create energy but they use energy, negative energy from our second chakra, to create form; in other words they are the reverse of us and cannot feed off positive emotions. Don't be negative because it is a suckers play and much is done in our world to create negative emotions by these beings, to provide them an energy source. Try moving your bed or sleeping in another room. A metal roof on a house causes severe interference with dream life. There are electromagnetic grid lines in every room and some people can feel them. If there is a spot in your house where plants really thrive, try sleeping in that spot. You need to get over your fear of whatever and that actually means controlling it, instead of it controlling you. Be at peace because it is our natural state. All is well, always has been and always will be. Ceau

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It might be that I've been watching Dexter, but I sincerely hope nobody is breaking in on you at night, injecting you with tranquilizers and marking up your body. Might want to set up some cameras.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rollsthepaul

Hmmm and if I've been watching too much Dexter you've been watching too much Dreamscape. Sorry pal, but injuries that occur in your dreams don't actually happen to your sleeping body; if that were the case I would be dead right now.
edit on 18-11-2012 by jeantherapy because: clarity

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I have photos of these red dots in a triangle on both me and my youngest in the last few months.
I researched the red dot triangles and there is a lot of speculation out there.

Some say it is a tag, as 'I have seen this human'. And it is supposed to be the Sirians. Hmmmm?

But I believe it is a warning.

There is a Winter triangle in Astronomy, that amateur astronomers are told to look out for in the sky.
It is Betelgeuse in Orion, Sirius in Canis major and Procyon in Canis minor. Google it if you want.

Orion the Hunter is in fact a Giant. And many have had warnings in dreams that say 'The Giants are coming back'. (Not the New York Giants or is it San francisco??) They were in prison for 70 generations from Noah's complaining after the Flood. I suspect that ends this year and the Mayans knew about it and thta is why their calendar ends this year.

I also have a photo of my right thigh, where I woke up with on 17 Sept 2012 with some very itchy spots (I think they were purposefully itchy as I wouldn't have seen them!) that after some research turned out to be the constellation of Orion but with some differences. Orion's shield had dropped (Shield down!) and the club was missing. Also one star was missing; Saiph, which in Arabic means 'The Sword of the Giant'.

So therefore I believe someone was sending me a message, that the Giants/Nephilim had no weapons that were going to work.

The Orinids meteor shower was on the period Oct 16-26, peak Friday 19-21 October 2012.

I am watching Haven series (in UK lagging behind US) (no comments please, my kids like it ) and it is all about the HUNTER being Orion and when the meteorite shower is going to be.
Also I had taped the first few minutes of ER on 24.10.12 and the title was 'Orion in the Sky'.
So I took this to be synchronicity at work.

I have had some weird dreams recently, that when I decoded their mesage (they must have been laughing at how long I was taking at getting their simple messages lol) that it was indeed Canis major and Canis minor I was supposed to be looking at.

The weird thing is the Orionids were blamed for the Minden explosion. Now I am not so sure.

So take the red dots as a warning, from whom I don't know that. But I do know that over the years I have had my share of weird marks. But this year I gave as good as I got.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
First off I was an Athiest but believed there was something else out there; we're naive to think theres not. However, after my life changing experience I give full love to The Lord

I am writing due to something unexplainable that has happened to me and to be very frank, scared the piss out of me and still does to this day. I want some answers, that is why I am here. Call me crazy I dont care. This is my story.

I was 15 years old (Im 19 now but the memory remains burned into my mind) and I had a relativley normal and mundane day. Woke up, went to school, came home yada yada yada. It was when I went to sleep in my rural British Columbian home that something happened, something benine. I awoke in the middle of the night and sat up in my bed panicky and startled, like I had a nightmare but with no recollection of the dream. I looked at the clock and remember distinctly that it was 3:24am in the morning. I then laid back down and that's when it happened. I sleep in the downstairs basement room in my house and there is only one window. I was used to seeing passing car lights on my walls and at night but this was different. As soon as I laid down my room became FULLY illuminated with a bright white light, brighter than anything I have ever seen in my entire life. My body became paralyzed and every strand of my moral fiber, my entity, my soul was engulfed by this presence. I could FEEL it coarsing thru my entire self and heard a low rythmatic mumbling/humming in my ears; it was simultaneously ear drum bustingly loud and yet the faintest and quietest thing in the world. It filled me with such an unimaginable feeling and sense of pure evil while coursing thru me and connecting to me that mere words will never be able to describe how it felt. There was nothing I could do at this point so I started to call upon God to save me from this thing, this pure evil feeling, and all of a sudden it ceased. I was laying in my bed breathing very heavily in a pool of cold sweat on my sheets. I then ran upstairs to my parents room where my dad proceeded to tell me that I was a pussy and to stfu but my mom understood that I was quite rattled so she got up to see why I was so frightened. I told her what has just happened when her face went white and she told me her story that happened to her when she was 8yrs old and it was almost IDENTICAL to mine. She also has no explanation for what happened and keeps the story under wraps for fear of being called crazy.

I still live in fear of this happeneing again and it haunts me constantly, but I know that God is here to protect me.

If anyone has an explanation for me, a thought or hypothesis I'm all ears.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by vendettent

The first thing I would do is eliminate anything obvious. Example: look around your home, and see if you can locate anything the right height and shape that could have left the marks. It is possible you were sleepwalking, and ran into something. Or, if you have pets, that you were accidentally clawed. Being a cat person, I know they can run across you and leave some nasty scratches, in those crazy "tear up the house" routines they can do. Now, if you can't locate any logical cause, and you are sure no one else in the house scratched you in your sleep (yeah, pretty unlikely), then look for some other explanation.

Assuming you can eliminate normal causes, have you had anything else weird happen lately? Things moved, odd noises, seeing something weird, etc?

In any case, taking photos of the wounds would not be a bad idea, with dates, and something to show scale, just so you can keep track. No matter what the cause, a good evidence chain will surely help.

Oh, some thoughts regarding the red spots. Something like that is most likely a bite. Meaning an insect or spider. Triangular? Well, any group of three dots would either be linear or triangular, so I don't think that means anything. Nor would I look for some constellation to match, as there would surely be one, with so many stars, and only a few spots. Someone mentioned bedbugs, and that's always possible. There are other possibilities, too, though. There are skin mites you can get, but that would be more obvious. Mosquitoes, flies, fleas, ants, and many other insects can, and do bite. Heck, I watched a ladybug bite me once. Weird, i know. Spiders, too, are in most places, and can bite without leaving much sign. So, check around for any of that, before assuming that's connected to the scratches. Those are far more worrisome to me than a few red dots. Little dots can be treated, and will probably clear in no time.
edit on 19-11-2012 by LadyGreenEyes because: additional tips

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
One day I woke up with weird triangles and squares and circles in a square pattern on my stomach.

I fell asleep on top of the TV remote.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I have strange markings too in my right bicep, its been 5 days and it is still in my arm. the pattern looks likes this. but before this marking appeared, i have seen 2 white butterfly in different places, the same in shape and size. it is so mysterious. I am freaking out here and need some answers. the pattern looks like this:
. . . .
. . . .
. . . .

i dunno how to attached photo. I have one here in my pc.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
My 2 yr old has weird symbols on her foot but I can't figure out how to add a photo

edit on 11-8-2015 by Xboxinmyveins because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Oh man...you people need to take pics and post them.
We have to compare them.

ps: 12mm = 1.2 cm....welcome to the metric side

edit on 13-8-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This morning I woke up with strange blue symbols.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Ok so my mom used to wake up with scratches when she was young, and no one ever believed her. she never understood. She became a Christian later way later in life.she kept keeping attained by evil forces (demons). Not only in her dreams but in real life too. She was once sitting down and she heard a voice that told her to stand up and she told up only to look around and find no one, but at the exact moment she stood up and flower pot fell right where she was sitting. It was very scary for her. And it's very scary for me, because I see them, sometimes they come at night to hurt me in my dreams, sometimes they come to trick me and fill me with lust. But even tho they attack I have a shield, see what works for both my mother and I, is Christ. It might be weird, but if there are evil forces why can't there be good ones? So whenever they come to attack, they make me feel really sleepy, and I can't control how sleepy I am and I knock out. They freeze my body, so I can't talk or move. Sometimes they try chocking me. But then I say "In the name of Jesus Christ I rebuke you" by this point they are so pissed, like some run away but other stay for a fight they get really angry, and so I continue even tho they don't let me talk I think it, and they can hear it. " her He is the only one holy and worthy, Jesus Christ name has power, and in the name of Jesus and the blood that he spilled I tie you up and send you to hell" and so by that point everything clears out, and I start to come out of the trance and I wake up. Sometimes I have to fight them, but I'm saying all this stuff and asking Jesus for power, and I end up beating the crap out of those weird creatures. So idk if that helps but my mom doesn't wake up with marks anymore, we still have the dreams but now we can defend ourselves.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: vendettent

Moskitos? Fleas?
Not sure could be anything and sthg different entirely.
I once woke up with marks all around my wrists and a huge headache, that was scary!

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Joining in a bit late but, for a very long while now, ive been waking up to scratches on my body every now and again. the odd thing is that the scratches are most times on my leg which really rules out me doing it to myself. other times i get longer scratches on my arms, hands, wrists, sometimes abdomen. i also sleep alone
but the weirdest thing to happen in relation to markings on my body is how i woke up with a perfect circular mark on my leg one day. that day i went to bed at around 3:30am and woke up at maybe 7am. when i went to bed my legs were intact. when i woke up i had a very odd very perfect circular scratch?????burn???? on my left thigh. no one i know has been able to give me an answer or even come up with something. i really still have no idea what it was. i wanted to attach a pic but idk how to lol. for reference, i now have a white scar on my leg in the shape of a perfect circle

top topics

join