It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Knew Benghazi Was a Terrorist Attack Within Three Days, But Continued to Cover Up

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Of course Obama benefitted from the lie...it was close to election time and if it was popularized by the media that he did not act knowing that it was a terrorist attack he may have jeopardized a few votes...truth be told democrats will always vote for democrats and republicans will always vote for republicans..it may have swayed some independent votes but that's about it...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

It looks more like the Administration is poking the hornet's nest, intentionally.

I agree

edit on 093030p://bSunday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I'm sorry for having been away from the thread for so long, not that I could have done anything, but still it's a little sad to see it being pummeled. It looked like the start of a solid discussion, but, I suppose, things happen.

ColoradoJens,

Been awhile, hope you're doing well. Something you said caught my eye.

My point is the indignation of board posters comes with whatever the next issue is. Indignation fades fast in our world.
Perhaps a few questions?

Do you think there should be indignation over the attack and cover-up? If not, do you see it as a perfectly normal event in today's world that doesn't rate much attention?

If there should be indignation, should we, as individual and posters, keep the issue alive here and through our representatives?

By the way, this has been burned into my heart. A Commander doesn't do the things Obama has appeared to have done. Leaving politics aside, I have lost all respect for him as a leader of American military forces. His actions are beyond wrong.

If this post sounds stilted, it is because I am figuratively biting my tongue. I have seen foul things on this thread and believe I would regret speaking freely.

Hi Charles,

Yes, I think the attack was and is horrible and we should, collectively as a country be pissed. Simply put, they were sitting ducks and we knew it well before it happened. Why does government allow these types of things to happen? I don't know. Is this the first time this has happened? Of course not. The government has allowed "sacrifices" many, many times to occur in our past. The why is the question. What would have been the problem brining in gunships and Marines to help them? I can't figure it out as we already had shown the world we were more than happy to attack Libya, recently. We are still in Iraq, still fighting a war in Afghanistan, still have bases in Saudi Arabia, and are rattling sabers for an attack on Iran. We are constantly killing people in Pakistan and are doing our best to influence the outcome in Syria. It's not like saving the consulate in Benghazi would add so much affront to our muslim freinds as we are doing a great job of it already. And the world would see our actions as just - so what happened and why? Again, I don't know. But there is a reason - one which we may never be given the direct answer to. Did the President allow it by himself to happen? You are too smart to believe he did. The joint chiefs of staff, CIA and many others knew exactly what was going on. The President may have been given his orders - he very well may have demanded we intercede as it happened and he very well may have been told "no" - it is a possibility.

There is much to the story that has not been and never will be told. I am sure, like the attacks on our embassies around the world throughout histroy, this will be seared in your heart. They are for most of us. The partisan nature of the charges against the President - what he knew, how he handled it, etc are just that - no one knows yet here we are so sure of what happened and how the President failed our contrymen...I don't know if he did - if it comes to pass he allowed it to happen willingly, then we shall see what course our country takes. I find it hard to believe, considering the amount of war that has happened in this President's watch, how much continues today, that he would not have been willing to kill a few more to protect what is ours. Then again, perhaps there were plans afoot to let it happen as an excuse to further invade Libya - who knows? The idea though that we let it happen because we are afraid to do something is simply not valid due to the amount of war we are waging at this very moment. I don't know what happened or why. I don't think we will ever know.

CJ

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by buster2010

So now the white house allowed this to happen?

They sure as hell have blood on their hands.

Even you cant deny this.

Yes they do for 30 years libya was silent until someone we know who called for regime change the current administration owns Benghazi, and are responsible for the deaths of the 4 Americans, and then lied for electioneering.

They can not spin that those are the facts
edit on 18-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thepump
The president referred to it as being a terrorist attack the day after.

The election is over, there is no need to keep lying like a carpet.

thanks

Of course he did. The whole controversy over Obama not declaring it a terrorist act is simply a ploy to redirect attention from the fact that conservative media misled Republicans during the election. They need to refocus the rage onto something other than conservative media itself.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beezer, whats with the Barack Clinton or Hillary Obama avy ? What happened to the Barack OBunny? I know you lost the bet.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by beezzer

Beezer, whats with the Barack Clinton or Hillary Obama avy ? What happened to the Barack OBunny? I know you lost the bet.

Same bet lost to different people.

A different avi every week.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Yeah that was him leading from behind while he was on the gournd in New Jersey touring the devistation. While Bush viewed the devistation of Katrina from a helicopter in the sky and failed to respond in a timely fashion basically telling the people of LA that they didn t matter. This President rolled up his sleeves and got down in the trenches.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

Yeah, You forgot to start that story Once upon a time. Total BS.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Somehow this attack against us is being turned into a scandle we did. It is not. We were still attacked people! Who knew what and when will clearly be identified with this investigation but lets keep that little bit in mind here folks. WE WERE ATTACKED. Why arent you guys up in arms about that simple fact? No we need to hang oursleves over it and call the President a traitor. They attacked us. Just like on the original 9/11.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

And you are obviously a detractor. Whats your point? It still is the stupidest scandal in the history of America. We were attacked. We are the victims here.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Attacked after the current administration bombed the hell out them, and then 4 Americans died.

So let's be perfect clear there.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Woah there beg fella, now you're saying we had advanced knowledge that this was going to happen and we did nothing ? I dont think so. That is a big accusation. Back it up.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Sure sounds like a spin to me.
NEOS your are partisan in this. You never have anything good to say about the current President.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That one's just weird. Dont worry Bunny, this will be over soon enough and you can get the bunny pic back.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by Thepump

That one occurence has been strongly questioned, and it is not clear that is what he said. But leaving that aside, two weeks later in the United Nations he was referring to the terrible film as a possible excuse for the attack. He knew the film had nothing to do with it.

Accusing people of lying, in this case, seems a large mistake. Which of the posters do you accuse of lying and what statement did they make that you think they lied about?

He referred to acts if terror the day after, what else
Was he referring too? What was he talking about on that
Day in the rose garden Charles?

It is so fundamentally clear what he was talking about, yet YOU
and other feign that you cannot comprehend it Charles.

Obama knew what it was the day of or after, his words prove it.

If you disagree, please explain what act of terror he was referring to.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by karen61560

Attacked after the current administration bombed the hell out them, and then 4 Americans died.

So let's be perfect clear there.

Say What? We bombed them? What fracking planet do you live on ? Oh are you talking about NATO efforts in the area ? So now WE are NATO ? No baby we are not. We are members but we dont pull the strings by oursleves. This is a global organization in case you havent learned that yet. But go ahead and make America the bad guys. You are no patriot. You are the traitor. Dont bother calling yourself an American.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by neo96

Sure sounds like a spin to me.
NEOS your are partisan in this. You never have anything good to say about the current President.

Why would I libya was attacked at the behest of the US by him and his cronies, the cheerful glees of murder from clinton and the infamous we came we saw Gaddfi died.

Then they watched the benghazi attack live from the whitehouse only to come out and lie and say it was over a video.

Partisan ? the only thing I am talking about is 4 dead Americans who should not be and the lies that have continued from it nor am I trying to make posters the topic of conversation,.

edit on 18-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I dont know how old you are but Kadafhi was a problem way back in the 80's. He was left alone for decades to do his nasty deeds. He needed to die. He was a boil in the behind of Libya that needed to be drained.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Just the fact that you believe they watched this at the White House and did nothing says you are partisan. Heres a novel idea. Why dont we wait until after the investigation and then we'll see who knew what and when.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join