It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is 500,000,000 the magic number for Earths population?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
the problem i have with these extintion levels and studys to back there argument is,the same people using this issue as a back bone to their reassoning are the same causing most of the unnatural extintions.examples like oil spills,chemical and waste dumps,,fracking and many more. it is not the average joe doing this for money.we are talking about extintion and off setting of a planet,even the 6 billion joes out there are not the ones causing this.its the special bergs and fellas profiting at any cost.and as usual we get to bail them out.this time not with money but with our own lifes. my two cents.if a supermarket didnt sell you vegies and meats and so on,you just would adapt to your enviorment acording to your needs.its been done before in history it could be done way better now.its a matter of looking at the big and small picture of things.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Found some good reading on the 500M population topic:

From 7 Billion People To 500 Million People – The Sick Population Control Agenda Of The Global Elite

To you and I it may seem like insanity to want to get rid of more than 90 percent of the global population, but there is a growing consensus among the global elite that this is absolutely necessary for the good of the planet.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by davcwebb

The first message says "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."

And if I anoymously erected a stone and carved on it "all persons called Andrew shall not be permitted to live" you'd believe that that was what your imaginary NWO/Illuminati wanted as well, would you?

One of the biggest wind-ups in US history (and there have been a lot) but still they fall for it .......

Anyway, personally I reckon 50 million would be closer to the mark. And make sure we keep it that level. Widely spread across the planet. In small communities. Why, it might even mean other animals have room to live and thrive on Earth as well!

Better 100 million different species and 50 million humans than 100 billion humans and 50 other species ......

edit on 16-11-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

The first message says "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."

I think that may be your answer if this mysterious monument is right.

there you go OP... there is the magic or optimum number

whomever put up the guidestone monument
well they sure had a lot of research done....and most likely computer models of a sustainable Earth society of (non)-Equals

surely, a workforce of 500,000,000 would be a large enough number of hands to provide the services needed for a small clique of overlords to govern the Earth garden

500M should be able to be under the thumb of a kind of evolved homeland security but given the opportunity to indulge somewhat in a Hedonistic time-off system so they won't get antsy and revolt like another 'Sparticus' in a future time

500M seems a very scientifically reasoned number, pretty much the kind of thinking that the Nazis had about themselves

i reckon it all depends on which side you are placed in... the 500M servants or the few in number master planners/governors (likely up to 5Million elites) which is a hundred-to-one ratio

Of course the intent of the" 500Milllion humans in balance with the Earth" (Mother Nature) might really mean that developed societies should leave a primitive and estranged population to their own devices--- completely divorced from the high technology world
The idea being to have a seperate evolutionry path for set number of humanity...not being poisoned with technology or development or any of the things which a higher culture expects to have...

Perhaps a continent like South America... a generally undeveloped expanse of land... could become a isolated land where only 500M humans would be allowed to flourish there, not disturberd by aircraft, intruders, or any outsider influences...

bone up here:www.ascensionwithearth.com...
edit on 16-11-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Such a consensus and idealism that is needed to make this planet healthier is impossible to us. And its getting worse as every year there are even more people requiring better lifestyle.

Unfortunately you're probably correct about that much... but the same is true for population growth. We aren't all suddenly going to reach a general consensus that we should all stop reproducing so much... it's virtually impossible to reduce the population or even slow down the growth rate... unless we just kill a bunch of people, which is clearly not a tenable option for anyone with an ounce of morality. The only plausible solution is to learn how to live in a sustainable way with large populations... however impossible that may also be.

In actually I think the only realistic solution for the future survival of our species, without totally killing the Earth, and I've said this before, is to start moving out into space and onto other planets. That's the only hope for our species. Otherwise we will literally suck this planet dry and destroy ourselves with our own greed.
edit on 16/11/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
sounds like a hidden motive with a good argument "aprarently" to the desired results. example;women rights equality,a good argument,hidden motive? to tax more people .not to mention what it does to the family and its kids.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I saw your post and it made me think about the Georgia Guidestones.

I think that may be your answer if this mysterious monument is right.

Georgia Guidestones

(Pardon me if your vids mentioned this... I don't have time to watch them right now).

I saw your post and it made me think of the onyx monolith in 2001: A Space Odyssey

Connection? - you decide

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join