It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous warns Israel: 'No one cuts internet on our watch!'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
SOURCE

The hacktivist group Anonymous is angry at Israel, and not just for launching deadly airstrikes on Gaza. Members say the Israeli government "crossed a line in the sand" when it threatened to sever internet and other telecommunications in Gaza.

Anonymous has warned IDF and the Israeli government not to shut down the internet in the occupied territories . They also ordered the Israeli government to stop killing those innocent Palestinians .

In a tweet, the collective condemned Israel, saying it has broken 65 UN resolutions with no consequences. It then compared the situation to Iraq, which was “invaded, bombed, and destroyed” for breaking two resolutions.

Here are the messages from Anonymous :

- Like all the other evil governments that have faced our rage, you will not survive it unscathed.
- We will do everything in our power to hinder the evil forces of the IDF arrayed against you
- Know that Anonymous stands with you in this fight. We will use all our resources to make certain you stay connected to the internet and remain able to transmit your experiences to the world
- No matter how dark it may seem, no matter how alone and abandoned you may feel – know that tens of thousands of us in Anonymous are with you and working tirelessly around the clock to bring you every aid and assistance that we can
- Stop bombing Gaza. Millions of Israelis and Palestinians are lying awake, exposed and terrified.

A tweet from an Anonymous account to an IDF spokesperson warned, “It would be wise of you to expect us.”

Finally , The world is waking Up against Israeli atrocities . There will no place for Israel to hide for carrying out these massacres infront of the whole world . Lets wait and see , How UN will react .

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Oh noes! Anonymous will launch a DDOS attack against them! Bet they're cacking their pants now.

Anonymous have never achieved anything.

edit on 15-11-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Doubt israel even breaking a sweat worrying over anonymous ... israel has no regard for international laws and listens to no one... why then would they listen to anonymous ? .... the israelis will continue their policy of genocide and crimes against humanity regardless of who speaks out against them ....
edit on 15/11/12 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine

Finally , The world is waking Up against Israeli atrocities . There will no place for Israel to hide for carrying out these massacres infront of the whole world . Lets wait and see , How UN will react .

The world is waking up to anonymous tactics, too.

If the think the UN gives a crap about them...........LOL!

They need to get day jobs!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

Originally posted by UltraMarine

The world is waking up to anonymous tactics, too.

If the think the UN gives a crap about them...........LOL!

They need to get day jobs!

They had day jobs, but McDonalds' laid them off when sales of the McMushburger went south. They're just bored now!!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Whether it has an effect or not I applaud them for speaking out.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
We are anonymous expect us to post how angry we are with governments. We will do nothing else but ping your servers. We are here expect us to complain and do nothing.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
Speaking out about what, exaclty? That they are pro Palestinian? That is what one can deduce from their announcement.

Suppose that Palestinians are able to do away with Israeli internet first?

Will they have the same message?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

That they are pro Palestinian

Or maybe just pro humanity........against oppression.

That will do for me.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Their Bold step against this atrocity will help gather more support all over the world for the people of Palestine .

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

That will do for me.

Both sides contain humanity. Not everyone in Israel is a Zionist.

They just lost any interest I might have had that they serve any good with this announcement. Completely.
I am not for either side and they should not be either.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

I am not for either side and they should not be either.

You do realize that "Anonymous" is not a fixed group, right?

A person who is pro-Israel can make a video with the "Anonymous" monicker.

As can a person who is anti-Israel.

Or even someone who is indifferent to both.

I have never understood why it is so hard for people to understand this. "Anonymous" is a collective of all people who are connected to the internet.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LewsTherinThelamon

I have never understood why it is so hard for people to understand this. "Anonymous" is a collective of all people who are connected to the internet.

Thanks, that explains why this one is complete garbage by a bunch of Yahoo's. Perfect.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

And what have YOU done with your great widsom to help the situation?? Oh that's right, you posted a negative comment on ATS. The people of Palestine thank you for your diligent efforts.

Ok sure, it might not be the most effective method...but at least they're trying to do something to make a difference in the real world.

~Cam.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

That will do for me.

I haven't yet heard them come out against the oppression of females in Islamic countries, or the oppression of the Tibetans in Tibet by the Chinese or their great internet "Fire Wall" or Iran blocking many Western sites or the oppression going on daily in Africa or or or ......

So yes, the poster is right.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
They might be doing a little something to bring some changes in the world but why do they post all these "Warnings" and actually not do anything??

And why can't they get Arabic translators? This is from their Twitter feed: twitter.com...

Anonymous ‏@YourAnonNews *Google translate doesn't work properly with Arabic* We need a Arabic translation expert to translate the #OpIsrael PR www.anonpaste.me...= …

Anonymous ‏@YourAnonNews WE NEED HELP- We need a Arabic translation expert to translate the #OpIsrael Press Release: www.anonpaste.me...= …

Anyway, S+F since i like these kind of stories but i doubt they'll do anything do to their previous lack of actions...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coup_Detat_Cam
reply to post by khimbar

And what have YOU done with your great widsom to help the situation?? Oh that's right, you posted a negative comment on ATS. The people of Palestine thank you for your diligent efforts.

Ok sure, it might not be the most effective method...but at least they're trying to do something to make a difference in the real world.

~Cam.

I find it quite sweet actually that you think anonymous will in any way benefit the people of Palestine. Or are trying to help.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Here are the Few websites which have been hacked by Anonymous against the attack :

danybarshay.co.il...

filtuna.co.il...

littner.co.il...

iiamo.co.il...

Anonymous Operation Israel - Press Release

Thursday - November 15, 2012 2:00 AM ET USA

Greetings World --

For far too long, Anonymous has stood by with the rest of the world and watched in despair the barbaric, brutal and despicable treatment of the Palestinian people in the so called "Occupied Territories" by the Israel Defense Force. Like so many around the globe, we have felt helpless in the face of such implacable evil. And today's insane attack and threatened invasion of Gaza was more of the same.

But when the government of Israel publicly threatened to sever all Internet and other telecommunications into and out of Gaza they crossed a line in the sand. As the former dictator of Egypt Mubarack learned the hard way - we are ANONYMOUS and NO ONE shuts down the Internet on our watch. To the IDF and government of Israel we issue you this warning only once. Do NOT shut down the Internet into the "Occupied Territories", and cease and desist from your terror upon the innocent people of Palestine or you will know the full and unbridled wrath of Anonymous. And like all the other evil governments that have faced our rage, you will NOT survive it unscathed.

To the people of Gaza and the "Occupied Territories", know that Anonymous stands with you in this fight. We will do everything in our power to hinder the evil forces of the IDF arrayed against you. We will use all our resources to make certain you stay connected to the Internet and remain able to transmit your experiences to the world. As a start, we have put together the Anonymous Gaza Care Package - LINK - which contains instructions in Arabic and English that can aid you in the event the Israel government makes good on it's threat to attempt to sever your Internet connection. It also contains useful information on evading IDF surveillance, and some basic first aid and other useful information. We will continue to expand and improve this document in the coming days, and we will transmit it to you by every means at our disposal. We encourage you to download this package, and to share it with your fellow Palestinians to the best of your ability.

We will be with you. No matter how dark it may seem, no matter how alone and abandoned you may feel - know that tens of thousands of us in Anonymous are with you and working tirelessly around the clock to bring you every aid and assistance that we can.

We Are Anonymous
We Are Everywhere
We Are Legion
We Do Not Forgive
We Do Not Forget
To the oppressors of the innocent Palestinian people, it is too late to EXPECT US

edit on 15-11-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
Oh noes! Anonymous will launch a DDOS attack against them! Bet they're cacking their pants now.

Anonymous have never achieved anything.

edit on 15-11-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by Donahue
We are anonymous expect us to post how angry we are with governments. We will do nothing else but ping your servers. We are here expect us to complain and do nothing.

Except Anonymous has achieved much despite what you think.

During the protests and revolt in Egypt Anonymous members around the world helped in keeping the internet up and were the ones helping the live feeds reach outside the country.

When the government cut communication and the internet, Anonymous switched to faxes to keep contact with Egyptians and then worked on restoring internet to the country. Once the internet was restored, Anonymous then blocked the Egyptian government from accessing their sites and databases.

Yes, Anonymous sects can be immature, but when SHTF they are the first to be proactive.
edit on 11/15/2012 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyFishFrog

yep .Anonymous had played the key role in the Regime Change . They are the voice of the voiceless.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join