It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A major Buddhist archaeological site in Afghanistan scheduled to be destroyed next month (Dec 2012)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

What really pisses me off about radical Islam is the lack of denunciation from the normal members of Islam. I dont understand why they sit quietly while watching their religion be defiled.

They need to stand up and be heard... It is the only way the rest of the world is going to start making a distinction between Islam and radical Islam. Absent that realization they have no right to argue about the effects of US actions when they are allowing the action which brings the response.
You know the standard response would be..'we condemn the radicals. Islam doesn't teach that blah blah blah' thats where it ends. You're right. The opposition is not strong enough when it comes to justice by a islamist to another islamist. The outwardbound mascot is different
But they all unite in the name of the stupid video across several continents.
edit on 16-11-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Please flag this thread.
edit on 19-11-2012 by NotReallyASecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
How disrespectful. Buddha is just an incarnation of the God that most people pray and believe in.
China is a big country and I'm sure that they could find another place to build whatever it is they're building.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
bump

top topics

<< 1   >>

join