It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Irrefutable proof of ATS / Hollywood ties!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

MODS: This should be in jokes and puns. If you start allowing these kind of threads to become 'general conspiracies' I think many might soon jump the ATS boat and go find their fix elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by jaden_x
If your theory was correct, the word Facebook would have been carefully placed before the word Twitter, at the bottom. Or the mastermind behind this hidden message got sloppy on the job.

Or, it is the infamous...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ij50a2bace.gif[/atsimg]

great.

Yet another "Red Carp" thread!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFCG2012AFHS

MODS: This should be in jokes and puns. If you start allowing these kind of threads to become 'general conspiracies' I think many might soon jump the ATS boat and go find their fix elsewhere.

When you want the mods' attention, you have to contact them directly.

I thought this was funnier because it wasn't in jokes -- that would kind of spoil the fun. But it's not my call.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
At least here you can implicate the site in a conspiracy. I know of another certain site where even implying that the forum is involved in a conspiracy (actually a US Air Force psyop) will get you banned instantly.

I like ATS because it doesn't feel like a secret plot against me.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Want Some More Coffee?

-The Birds

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

What more proof do you need?

... why, yes, I do have better things to do with my life, why do you ask?

I think the only "conspiracy" here is the OP's clear attempt to deflect that ATS is actually promoting...

Gumby and Ferb!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Ugh,don't you get it!!! ATS is actually a front for the Vatican,33rd Degree,Reptilian,Gray,Neo-Con,Liberal,Nazi,NWO,Jewish,Mexican,Swedish,German.Crocheting,Goat sacrificing,Hallow Earth living overlords!!! OFF TO THE HOAX SECTION!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaden_x
If your theory was correct, the word Facebook would have been carefully placed before the word Twitter, at the bottom. Or the mastermind behind this hidden message got sloppy on the job.
I noticed a new thread entitled "A New declaration of Independance/ Impeach barak Obama now". But when I clicked on the link all I got was that picture of shadowy figures. The thread had been booted. I liked the theme. I wonder if ATS is engaged in censorship? Makes one wonder. If they are, then what does that say about their purpose here? I want to see that thead ATS. I want lively discussion about its contents.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Actually.

We weren't gonna spill the beans for a while, now, but I suppose we've been caught.

Abovetopsecret LLC was owned by George Lucas Entertainment, which is now owned by Disney.

So there you have it folks.

ATS is Disney.

~Tenth

edit on 11/13/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

It all makes sense now.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

That tears it!
I'm tin foiling everything.

But really man.... your too much.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
That's funny. I highly doubt such a subliminal image was intended, however; ATS is in the business to make money just like any Hollywood organization. ATS, like any other organization, is in bed with a variety of other organizations, not in a bid to control your opinions, but in a bid to make money.

Much of the content you'll find on ATS is sensationalized, exaggerated or outright made up in order to obtain viewers in the same manner a television show would. Unlike a sit-com ATS finds additional content from the viewers who also contribute their own opinions for free, essentially helping ATS to create viewable content.

Some members contribute content to ATS and in many cases are contributing what they believe to be honest and true to the best of their knowledge, their contributions are not always tainted with the goal of obtaining money which makes their stories more believable except for the fact that much of what they base their opinions off of come from sources that are tainted with the goal of obtaining money and as such are laced with lies and exaggeration.

However; not all un-paid members of ATS are contributing without the taint of hidden agendas, there are those that work for external organizations that use forums to bring in customers. You might find a weapons manufacturer stoking the flames of paranoia in a bid to increase gun sales. You may also find a surplus dealer claiming imminent doom in a bid to bring in customers wishing to stock up in preparation for self sustainability in times of chaos.

In general you'll find several types of posters, most of whom pose as if they're just an average joe posting their honest opinions. You have those who work for ATS writing creative stories and presenting them as fact, these are the actors in the television show trying to create an entertaining environment to attract viewer-ship. You'll have those working for external organizations hired by Microsoft, Smith & Wesson, Colgate, retailers, etcetera advertising their products, again posing as though they're just another shmoe posting their honest opinion. Believe it or not you will actually have those hired by governments from various countries trying to attack the citizens of other countries, trying to stoke the flames of rebellion or trying to quell the flames of rebellion, trying to find easily manipulated minds to trick into unknowingly working for them and such.

On the bottom end of the totem pole you have the actual average joe posting their honest opinion. Much of the time you'll find that these people are often ignored. Posts that don't have a likely hood of creating or maintaining viewer-ship will generally receive very little attention. ATS is in the business of making money and conspiracy theorists, big foot fans, alien wishers, etcetera are a demographic.

Edit: Funny though, most of those different 'entities' don't know who the others are. A dude working for an organic food retailer might be here trying to get people to 'believe' in organic food, but has no idea if he's replying to someone that works for ATS, a real viewer or someone trying to get people to buy non-organic food.

A person working for some government or military somewhere on Earth doesn't know if he's speaking with a viewer, an employee or even another military organization.
edit on 14-11-2012 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

Edit: It is entirely possible that there's more than meets the eye when it comes to the motives of the ATS backers.
edit on 14-11-2012 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Now it's stuck in my head. The music.

Ba dum, dada dada da dadaaa... ba dum, dada dada da dadaaa

It's so fascinating to me how creative our brains can be at detecting patterns similar to shapes and iconography we've seen before and ascribed meaning to.
edit on 11/14/2012 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The Hollywood connection is just a front for something far more sinister.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
DAMMIT! Now every time i scroll to the bottom of the page I'm going to see Alfred Hitchcock!!!! Why didn't you go ahead and post that Rebecca Black song as well? LMAO!!!

MOTF!

You think that's bad.
Half of the member avatars here remind me of THIS!!!@
DON"T CLICK IT!

edit on 14-11-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

ROFL-- Dude, seriously? ...but to your credit, I actually read your whole schtick to the end...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Moderators please close this ridiculous thread so i can go to the deep depths were it belong and free up space on the top topics. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
So you whiners don't have an Alert button? Here, allow me to assist.

Sheesh.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

<< 1    3 >>

join