It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten Years After: The FBI Since 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Found this today, It's got a lot of videos and other interesting stuff. So far haven't seen anything new but there's a lot of material for researchers.

(Don't click if you're paranoid... this is a FBI.gov site.)

Ten Years After: The FBI Since 9/11

By all accounts, the morning of September 11, 2001 was a pivotal point in American history - and for the FBI. The ensuing investigation was the most massive in the history of the Bureau. The attacks led to far-reaching changes in the organization, which quickly made prevention of terrorist strikes its overriding priority and deliberately set out to be more predictive and intelligence-driven in addressing all major national security and criminal threats. Here you can find a range of materials on both the 9/11 investigation and how the FBI has changed in the past decade. We will be adding more information in the weeks to come.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Perhaps someone should tip them off that they're looking in all the wrong places for the 911 criminals. They're such a wonderful organization, it seems the least a patriotic citizen could do. But someone else do it; I truly am to paranoid to go there....

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
Perhaps someone should tip them off that they're looking in all the wrong places for the 911 criminals. They're such a wonderful organization, it seems the least a patriotic citizen could do. But someone else do it; I truly am to paranoid to go there....

lol, You know somebody over there is reading everything over here anyway.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

lol, You know somebody over there is reading everything over here anyway.

I love the section called "Recollection of FBI Agents"

"Yeah, I was in the FBI during 9/11. I remember Bush blocking our investigation into the Saudi connection"

bahahah

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by homervb

"Yeah, I was in the FBI during 9/11. I remember Bush blocking our investigation into the Saudi connection"

bahahah

I thought it was an 'inside job'. Why would they need to block a Saudi investigation if it was an 'inside job'?

That seems pretty inconsistent.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by homervb

bahahah

I thought it was an 'inside job'. Why would they need to block a Saudi investigation if it was an 'inside job'?

That seems pretty inconsistent.

You think THIS could be the reason?
edit on 19-11-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join