It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The throes of a wouded leviathon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It has been one of the most enjoyable spectacles I have witnessed since my red pill awakening some twenty plus years ago. Watching the BBC (Bolshevik Backdoor Communism) going the way all communist entities inevitably go, and collapsing in on itself due to its lack of a backbone to withstand the weight of its own revolting incompetence, and corruption.

Last month we heard of its complicity in Jimmy Savile's sexual proclivity which lead to the limp organ attempting to start a very high profile failed campaign of self whipping in the hope of deflecting real censure. Then this month we have been given a toe curling demonstration of this weak pink, and fluffy behemoths journalistic incompetence when it by inference pronounced unfounded allegations on one of its enemies namely a Conservative.

This left wing hotbed's fear, and attempted censoring of uncomfortable truths that it cannot stand to hear has been laid bare for all to see in the worlds media demonstrating what many of us have long known about the far left, that it only supports free speech when it is speech that is found acceptable by the party commissars, and does not challenge any of their lefty meme's.

I do not think that this will be a fatal wounding to this red mouthpiece, nor do I believe that it will bring about any significant organisational changes that will make the BBC responsible to the license payers that are forced to fund it even you choose only to watch other channels, and not to watch its biased output.

The reshuffles, and sackings in the light of these events cannot even be said to be like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic because the lefty leviathan is not in imminent danger of sinking, but as I said it has been very enjoyable watching spineless, incompetent, cultural Marxists squirming scared out of there woolly minds that they may be about to have their protective bubble of ignorance, and naivety burst.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Other than Jimmy Saville, I have no idea what the BBC is connected with. I will say that you display a wonderful use of metaphors. I just have no idea what the metaphors represent in real life. Who has the BBC accused unfoundedly, and of what?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here
Other than Jimmy Saville, I have no idea what the BBC is connected with. I will say that you display a wonderful use of metaphors. I just have no idea what the metaphors represent in real life. Who has the BBC accused unfoundedly, and of what?

The BBC made unfounded accusations by inference on its Newsnight program of child abuse in a North Wales children's home by Conservative Peer Lord MacAlpine. It is not an intentional use of metaphor for its own sake it is an attempt to try not to use the same phrases repeatedly. But thanks for the compliment.
edit on 12-11-2012 by hotel1 because: additional

join