It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voters Say 'No to 37', I Say What The Hell!?!? {Bamboozled!!!!!}

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
There are also people who just don't care. One person I know voted yes (or at least they told me they did) only because I was constantly pestering them about it. However, their attitude was "I have been eating everything they tell me I am not supposed to eat for years and I am healthier than most of those so called health nuts." They truly don't care, as far as they are concerned a deep fried twinkie is just as healthy as an organically grown vegetable.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I was also shocked when I heard that Californians voted this down. Then I remembered how STUPID people are and it all made sense.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atom12
I was also shocked when I heard that Californians voted this down. Then I remembered how STUPID people are and it all made sense.

Remember, this is a state that banned laser rails on pistols as "assault weapons", banned bayonet lugs on rifles (bayonets are perfectly useless, i own a few) banned assault rifles by names (so companies just rename em)....

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

This shows how stupid Americans really are. The majority is a mindless sheep's who cant think for themselves at all.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikeyy
I am in no way surprized. Stuff like this happens all the time. And bills or propositions are always worded confusingly.

Somebody who had no idea what the bill was about, would likely still not understand even after reading the whole thing.

That and commercials cement the deal. If the opposition said that the bill would raise food prices, im not surprised people struck it down.

You guys keep forgeting 99% of the people have never heard of Monstanto or GMOs

And most other people forget that 99.9% of people just don't care. At all, even a little bit, about anything. They won't care if a need product came along called "Soylent Green", as long as it's cheap and can be bought with a EBT card, it's good to go.

Blissfully ignorant? Nope, it's way way worse than that.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Apologies, I never saw your thread!

No need at all, Wonderer! I think that the more people talk about this, the better. It should be all over the place, in many discussions.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Im almost more p*ssed off that people think we actually voted no. WE DIDNT! It was a fraudulent vote result, Monsanto did this, not the voters.
edit on 12-11-2012 by gemdog because: Fix

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemdog
Im almost more p*ssed off that people think we actually voted no. WE DIDNT! It was a fraudulent vote result, Monsanto did this, not the voters.
edit on 12-11-2012 by gemdog because: Fix

I had my suspicions but no evidence to back it up.

The vote was extremely close, however the way my local newspaper reported it by way of a graph, it looked like we lost by a lot! I was furious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join