It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it never rains on the royal family!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Maybe just a silly observation but i have noticed that whenever the royal family have public engagements that involve outside activities it never ever rains!?!

as these engagements are planned months in advance and weather cannot be predicted this way maybe "weather modification" is used by the military to always bring the sun on such royal appointments?

i have been interested in weather modification for a while and i can assure you that this is no coincidence - it might be worth booking your days off work when the queen comes out to play

I also read recently that the russian president told his people that during a public event that he would attend it would be fantastic weather...it was

it also seems that the country can be having a real bad spate of weather and that the change is quite dramatic

Am i just a paranoid freak with too much time on my hands or are the royal satanist aliens about to abduct David icke....please help

[edit on 20-10-2004 by bluemeanie]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I can assure you it does! I was at Portsmouth Naval Base once, and the Queen was there, and it was pissing it down!

Edited for appalling spelling

[edit on 20/10/04 by stumason]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Sorry....

7 June 2002: The Queen and Prince Philip honour the farming industry with a visit to the South of England Show at Ardingly, West Sussex Despite heavy rain, a crowd of over 17,000 turned out to welcome The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh when they visited the largest agricultural show in Sussex. It was The Queen's first visit to the show since 1984. After a difficult year in 2001, The Queen's presence provided special recognition of importance of the farming industry

www.royal.gov.uk...

[edit on 20-10-2004 by Tripnastic]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Damn! i thought i was on to a winner there! stumason - i shall get a life and stop being a paranoid freak

[edit on 20-10-2004 by bluemeanie]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
No worries, I nearly believed it myself until i remembered that time in Portsmouth!

new topics

top topics

join