It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Personal Horoscope By leolady

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

I'm an older leo lady and am NOT a leader. A few words for me will do nicely. No need to go to a lot of
trouble. I have plenty of flaws that cannot be overcome by any planets etc..LOL
njl51

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

OK leo lady, I am an Aries, 4-5-74 I hope you have something good to tell me. If you could u2u me, that would be great Thank you very much.
edit on 26-1-2013 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I know nothing about astrology. I suppose this is sort of a reverse horoscope? Could you tell me if where the constellation ophiuchus (called the 13th zodiac) is on 28 Feb coming and if it is of any interest (like, this will be a good day too ...)? Does the constelation phoenix have any bearing on this at all?
edit on 13/2/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
An offer I cant refuse

Gemini June 15th 1973 central England.

Thanks in advance

No kidding. I was born the same day, month, and year as you....

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Why not?

Capricorn, Dec. 22 1996

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hi everyone... I am truly sorry I have been tied up for a bit and unable to do more scopes.
I am going to get back into the swing of things
Thx for your patience, it is much appreciated

:-)
leolady

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Libra, (first- third). Could I please have a horoscope.

Sky Blue.

Thank you for your time.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

My Horoscope for fastbob72

fastbob72 you are the polite skeptic. Offering up solid advice and respectfully agree to disagree. You have a knack of saying it like it is but softly. Words roll gently and kindly from your tongue and this makes all willing to listen as we would hear a piece of music that touches and makes a lasting impression deeply within.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

My Horoscope for thepupils

thepupils you want to experience and see it all and you go about this with a deep passion. You don't like to sit still. You want to be involved in everything so as not to miss a thing as this motivates you. Adventure and variety are pleasing to you and these things allow you to bring forth vision to others.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

My Horoscope for Destinyone

Destinyone you step out and say hello to everyone with a warm open arms welcome. There is a very genuine way about you. You embrace the life force and can softly make it sway to and fro in soft ripples that reach out and carress like wonderful little tickles of the wind on a gently breezy sun kissed day.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Livelovelaugh6

My Horoscope for Livelovelaugh6

Livelovelaugh6 you have a very generous heart and have a free loving nature about you. Any one looking your way will see impressions of little smiling and dancing hearts floating about you and you always appear to be content and happy. You give love selflessly and in abundance.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hi Leolady

Do you still do readings?

Just in case....31st March 1970 (4.10pm)

Thanx!

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by opal13

My Horoscope for opal13

opal13 you stand strong with a swoosh of luminescent oomph and a force of titanium. You do not waver in your convictions, once they have been contemplated from one end of the spectrum to the other. They shine like a rainbow full and radiant.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

My Horoscope for Ben81

Ben81 first and foremost you bring happy to people. It's like happy is engraved and intertwined into you, like the very old roots of an ancient Aspen grove... You see patterns weaving their way like the silky shining webs of a crystal spider that can obtain and hold vast amounts of information and process it in wonderful ways and then spin it for all to contemplate and see.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join