It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did an ATS member really communicate back from the dead?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
A Mason about to expose ALL the secrets,

I may be over looking it or a technical glitch but something to get you thinking, which is why this is in the grey area.

ATS Member ''Appak'' posted sad news on the coming of his death and made his peace with fellow members of ATS.
He stated he would send back a message from the dead.

This post was made on the 3rd day of May, 2009. I worded it like that so you wouldn't be wondering if it was dd/mm/yyyy or mm/dd/yyyy.

Later on a member posts on the 8th day of May 2009, claiming Appak passed away on Monday.
This would mean Appak left us on the 4th day of May 2009.
post stating date of Appak's passing

And then this caught my eye. Appaks profile page

The last activity date bring forward the idea that he was on ATS on the Wednesday even though he had passed on Monday.

This either means
He sent a message back
He didn't pass away on the 4th date of March on Monday and indeed passed away at a later date.
Technical glitch and he was never on ATS at that time.

Does anyone have any confirmation on dates etc?
I just found it rather interesting. How ever it is a sensitive topic and please show respect.

edit on 8-11-2012 by curiousrb because: spelling

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by curiousrb

Did an ATS member really communicate back from the dead?

no

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by curiousrb

His family obviously had access to his account. His daughter posted under his log in - and could also have been engaged in sending private messages to ATS Friends.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I think you are correct - They probably logged in to either check messages or to read replies after his daughter posted. Sorry OP,but there's nothing there.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
and could be very well a hoax to mess with people.

but u never truly know.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It could happen though perhaps not in this case as already explained.
I have started a thread a while ago...and it would be groundbreaking to have a thread reserved exclusively for the dead.
Where they could type away and still feel connected to this world.
An experiment if you like.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

If a spirit could type and post on a thread I believe they would be capable of starting a thread. I don't think it's a case of just not having the proper place to put their postmortem post. (sorry about the alliteration)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

Good point

But like the ouji board method thay may prefer the invitation to type their posts ...I think authoring their very own threads would be something they may be dead against.

Peronally I think having a thread for the dead on ATS would be a great breakthrough in communications.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I think Penn and Teller's debunking of the Ouija board was pretty solid. They blindfolded a small number of participants while they attempted to channel or contact spirits the board was then rotated 180 degrees and all of the answers came back in the reverse of where the participants believed the appropriate letters were located. This shows, I believe, that the movements at best are subconscious movements perpetrated by participants and at worse are deliberate movements by one or more participants in a given Ouija session.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

Whilst I agree ...it may be harder to fake the dead typing?
The posts would all be ade by non members no sign up accounts.
They would just spiritually type into the forum.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Yeah thought it would be something like a family member but also thought it may provoke a few thoughts...

A forum for the dead? Could be cool. If there's some paranormal activity on their

edit on 13-11-2012 by curiousrb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
That is some Paranormal activity, luigi board using, E.T. kinda experience.

top topics

join