It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metro Mitt! Subliminal Awareness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hello ATS!

I know everyone is occupied with the POTUS elections, well at least those of you who are in USA. I'll keep this short. This is something I notice a while back, but forgot about it until watching a show with my mom the other day.

Apparently I am not the only one who noticed this, because there are some side-by-side image comparisons showing on Bing Search...

I'm mainly posting this to give you a laugh and lighten the stressful, intense mood of this election night. It's probably just a coincidence, but hey, since it's a conspiracy site why not spice it up with a little 'They are always watching you' paranoia?

As I said above, my mom and myself were watching the movie 'MegaMind' earlier this week, a movie I had alreadys seen a while back. Since my mom wanted to watch it I figured I'd see it again too.

There is a character in the movie named 'MetroMan' (voice of Brat Pitt...Mitt/Pitt?). He is the saving grace hero of a city named Metro City, pronounced Metrocity by the movie's main character, MegaMind (voiced by Will Ferrell).

Have a look at the images below and you can see the uncanny resemblence of the cartoon character Metro Man and Mitt Romney.

From the direction he combs his hair, the way he smiles, to the greying hair area on the side of his head, this character makes you wonder if it wasn't developed based on Mitt Romney.

His uniform even has a giant M on the chest. Maybe it was intended to depict Romney in a way that is favorable for him in the public's eye. Metro Man is shown to be a hero in all areas of his life. Kissing babies, saving ladies, thwarting criminals, always smiling, and with a community where all of the residents adore him.

What do you guys think? You think this character was developed to spark subliminal awareness as Romney entered his presidential campaign?

edit on 6-11-2012 by esteay812 because: grammer erorrs anb tyops

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

It sure does look like him.

join