It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascination!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I logged on to check the poll results, what have you for the U.S. election.

When I logged on, i saw one set of numbers regarding the current poll tabs, 48.8% for Obama, and 48.1% for Romney.

However, below I noticed another set of numbers, the electoral college totals, which said:

Obama: 290
Romney: 191

If some of you don't know, the total needed for the win is 270, and 290 and 191 added together is close to the total electoral amount.

Proof:

Not sure what that's all about?

But....what's even cooler? Right when I thought to myself:

[Holy #e, this might be some kind of temporal awareness moment, maybe these are going to be the results for tonight!]

The power in my house immediately started going hay-wire, until all the power finally went out. So i couldn't post this until the power ironically came back on about 10 minutes after.

I'm not sure if it means anything, but when I was thinking about the power, I started thinkin' about aliens, dead people, stuff this website loves. And when I came to the conclusion that it had to be related to something crazy like that, the house power immediately boosted into life.

Cool!

edit on 6-11-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

That reminds me of this vid that showed up on a thread a couple weeks ago...
edit on 6-11-2012 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

I remember seeing that too. Definitely odd.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

To clarify, this is not photo shop. Possibly an advertisement?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

You're looking at the projected numbers based on polling data. You weren't looking at real time data. No temporal blah blah blah.

I've been going to that same website for weeks to keep one of my threads updated.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by links234
reply to post by Soloro

You're looking at the projected numbers based on polling data. You weren't looking at real time data. No temporal blah blah blah.

I've been going to that same website for weeks to keep one of my threads updated.

Looks like the projections were dead on.

Ooo and you wrote down three "blahs." That must mean what you say is not only correct, but it must also mean humans don't have the ability to perceive time in lol "alternative" ways.

You gotta admit though, the weirdness of the power fluctuations and timing to the moment was too cool to simply brush off with a depressed meh.

top topics

join