It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, I'm afraid I've been thinking...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
A dangerous pastime, I know.

But earlier today, while watching Law and Order reruns, they were testing out the Emergency Alert System...which only happens on Wednesdays in my area and this particular alert happened to come up instead of the usual "The EAS is conducting a monthly test...blah blah blah..."

What has me a bit put off than normal is the fact it's addressing Civil Authorities- which I guess is the police and emergency personnel, so are we to expect something going down today?

I know there's rumors of riots happening if any of the candidates win, so could this test be for that reason, or for something more sinister like the supposed military/police takeover of the nation?'

Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
My thought would be this.... They'd be fools NOT to have preparation in place for rioting. It may not happen. I hope with all my being it doesn't.

Imagine this though... Former Navy Seals are confronting the Panthers in PA today. Headlines say this and it should be a hell of a scene if either of them gets snooty with the other. What if, in a predominately black neighborhood, one of those Seals shoots a Panther? Maybe it's 100% justified. Maybe it's not. I doubt anyone will even slow down long enough to learn either way. A white guy shot a black guy at a minority frequented polling place. That's all 90% of the people would likely hear at first.....and in some cities? That'd probably be all the spark it would take at this very tense moment in time.

I don't think they are looking to take over anything. If that HAD been on the docket (and it may have been) Sandy popped that balloon in their face. All those forces are actually needed for real life saving now, not false claims. Still.. yeah, I'm sure they are very well prepared for civil unrest and just hope with the rest of us, it's wasted effort.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Thanks Wrabbit, just needed to make sure that we weren't heading to the FEMA camps already.

I have so many things to do before moving to Canada or another safe haven...

join