It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Results

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Just a quick one

What time are the elction results due to be aired? My Googling must be really crap today because I canny find the answer! lol

English time zone would nice - I don't want to miss it!

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Here's a bit of an early indicator that most will ignore - as it sort of demonstrates that voting is an illusion...

Source

~Heff

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
For the US Presidential..... the final results may not be until late late tonight... Eastern Time.
Heck if it's really close, may not be for days...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Yes, I don't think we'll have an official "outcome" until Friday; there will be recounts and fussing and hanging chads and allegations of voter fraud and rigged machines that change votes, and and and and

Don't hold your breath Sinny. I, too, wish we could have a definitive answer tonight (it would be probably close to midnight Pacific time).....so.....have a GREAT British day, and check in tomorrow, luv!

Thanks for your interest

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Thanks guys.

I hope we don't have to wait till Friday! Lol.

I tell you what, this is the first American election I've tried to follow - and the rampant voting fraud took my breath away!

Anyone know how Johnsons votes are looking?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Although I truly hope this doesn't happen....Ohio may be counting votes for weeks
news.yahoo.com...

For in the wee hours Wednesday morning, the counties will begin their count of the provisional ballots. These are votes that have been challenged for a wide variety of legitimate reasons. They include: Ohioans who are not registered; registered voters who moved but failed to update their addresses; people who showed up at the right polling place but were directed to the wrong precinct; voters who did not bring proper identification to the polls; and those who requested an absentee ballot but decided to vote in person.

Nothing will happen in public for 10 long days as the counties assess the validity of each provisional ballot. Finally, between the 11th and 15th day after the election (Nov. 17-21), counties will begin tallying the results from the accepted provisional ballots—unless, of course, there are further delays from legal challenges.

top topics

join