It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired General says Obama paralyzed with fear...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Rezlooper

Well of course more intelligence is better, but sometimes you gotta make a sacrifice to save your peeps! I know if it was my ass on the line out there I'd be hoping my comrades were coming for me and not waiting around to get a better picture of the whole situation.

which is, of course, not at all what was said by anyone!

sheesh - you should try READING - it's been known to be useful for gatering inteligence!

You didn't comprehend what I said there? Maybe you should learn how to read, especially by the way you spell. You know this thing does have automatic spell check

Ah - right - whatever you do attack the person, since you don't actually know anything about what you are talking about.

edit on 5-11-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

We're you not attacking me there?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

I hear ya there, but the source on this WND story is Major General Patrick Brady, US Army (ret.), and it's in his own words and he has written a book as well. Most likely, no other news organization would have the balls to print it except for WND. My hats off to them!

Wow Rez, you got quite a thread going here. Rather than interrupt the program already in progress, I'll just make my little reply here to the note that replied to me. I can see this rip roaring debate is running just fine without the bunny, otherwise.

I looked back over the story and I'm going to file it in the back of my mind under 'context items to make sense of stupid stuff later'. That is to say, the General sounds solid and what he says is not out of line to what I've come to expect as likely from the sitting President and administration. Despite the lively reaction, to put it one way, I really appreciate you bringing it. The reporting source may be one I really have lost respect for.....but like you note, the messenger doesn't always taint the message beyond value. Not every retired General is worth much (Wesley Clark comes to mind) but unless they give reason, they aren't ones I dismiss out of hand either. Complete buffoons don't normally get Stars, so this story is most definitely getting a mental note made.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
"Rapist" and "Molester of Women"? ... Former President Bill Clinton.

While certainly not new ... these are apt descriptors of Bubba. It would be a shame to scrap a credible source over accurate, albeit older than Juanita Broaddrick, reporting ...

<< 2  3  4   >>

join