It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Video that Says it ALL!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Short and to the point.

A lying tongue hates those it hurts, and a flattering mouth works ruin.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Bush deficit over six year period: $3.2 trillion
Obama deficit over three year period: $1.3 trillion

How do I figure such wilidly differing numbers from the video?

Obama had one budget. GWB had eight, which he started with a $230 billion surplus from the previous 'liberal' administration, by the way. The 2009 budget of $1.4 trillion was put in place by GWB, Obama followed up in 2010 with a budget of $1.3 trillion. Everything after that was not a budget but an agreement by the house, the senate and the president to continue spending at the previous year levels. This has continued every year since the one and only Obama budget.

Wait links, didn't the president have a supermajority in both houses for two years?! No.

Al Franken, the decidely 60th vote in the senate didn't come to office until July 2009. Teddy Kennedy died in August of 2009, bringing the 'supermajority' to 59-40. This ended the 3/5 majority required for a 'supermajority.' Scott Brown went into office of February of 2010, effectively ending any supermajority the democrats had.

So, to have the GOP filibuster, block and impede any budget that attempted to lower the deficit on anyone but their terms they've managed to steer the argument in their favor, as the video has pointed out. The GOP would rather drive this nation to the brink of collapse, or worse, than have this president succeed.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

You miss the point of what I say. The video says it all. They both lie.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

So the smiling face of Mitt Romney coupled with the stirring music at the end of the video was...just coincidence?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by links234
reply to post by EnochWasRight

So the smiling face of Mitt Romney coupled with the stirring music at the end of the video was...just coincidence?

The OP was centered around Proverbs 26:28. Read it the way the light hits you. I posted it as it hit me. Now just figure out which is lying lips and which is the faltering mouth.

edit on 4-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

top topics

join