It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service ignoring threats against Romney?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This is a Crazy Question, Wouldn't you think?

What's the deal here? IS THE SECRET SERVICE IGNORING THREATS AGAINST MITT ROMNEY?
Basically the story goes like this,

The Secret Service appears to be playing politics by ignoring threats of riots and violence against Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney made by leftist filmmaker Michael Moore and the liberal group MoveOn.

Yes, MoveOn is still an Organization, can you believe that?,,, Haven't really heard any thing from them in a-while though,,, Right?
OH,,, Micheal Moore,,, He can be Ignored, There's Loser Written All Over His Face.
Now, this is really good, I mean, Come-On,,, Forget it, I'll let you read for yourself and watch the video.
Warning, The Video Has Some Strange Language, Not Suitable For Young Children and True Liberals!

The threat was made via a web ad video released earlier this week in which Moore and MoveOn hide behind elderly women who make scripted terrorist threats against Romney and the nation over the presidential election.
www.breitbart.com...
www.drudgereport.com...
Threats From these Folks,,,,,, Maybe
I have to ask,,, Move-On,,,, Mr. Moore,,,, have you no Shame?

Again, Strong Language,,, carefull!!!!!

iowadawg.com...

Several phone calls to the Secret Service public affairs office about the threat to Romney, who is under their protection, over the past few days have not been returned. Detailed messages of inquiry were left with the voicemail of spokesman George Ogilvie.
www.breitbart.com...

Now every one has to agree,,, this is just bad acting,,, if my Grand Mother was alive, She'd Never Talk Like That,,, Would Yours?

OK, OK, Flame Away,,,, I used the drudge report and breitbart.com to gather this and YES,, I' Should Be Ashamed Of My Self,,,, I read Those To Out-Lets,,,, But, I'm Not!!!!
Get Over It,,,,,
edit on 4-11-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2012 by Skyfloating because: All Caps Title Removed

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The amount of threats aimed at him are so high I doubt that the SS have enough agents to follow them all up.
Heck I hope if he does get in people follow through with them, I feel he is the last thing the world needs.
Oh and the Vid is pretty funny

edit on 4-11-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

If the goober in Texas with the Anti-Obama Billboards got quality time with the Secret Service (and he did) then Moore absolutely ought to as well. Of course, who says he hasn't already? The SS are only reported to make these quick interviews, when nothing is really happening with a threat. They don't announce this publicly. Ever, that I've seen. Moore would either have to tell the world he was spoken with about his motivations for making or encouraging such statements....or we'd never know it happened.

What would Moore's motivation be to share that little tidbit in a news conference? I'd be honestly surprised if he hadn't been contacted, at least casually just to dot the i's and cross the t's for SS paperwork.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

So the secret service isn't taking the threats of folks who live in a nursing home seriously?

You don't say?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Wow, now that is just sad. I do hope that the people who put this together realize that it does nothing but make the democratic party look weaker. I sure hope that when people see this they understand it does not represent the opinions of all, or even a majority, of democrats.

Honestly, it seems a little disgraceful to the oldest generation as well. I wonder how they got these people to say such crude things.

This whole debacle that is the presidential election gets worse every day. Seems that each side is just going at each others throats instead of having a calm debate on why they feel their "side" is correct. This mindless separatism is getting old, quick

Anyways , thanks OP for bringing this to our attention and making the distinction that this does not represent the opinions of genuine liberals.

ETA: Had to add that I disagree that this was a genuine threat, more just a pathetic attempt at using crude "comedy" to gain attention for this group, sad. Though I have seen reports of actual threats that should be followed up on.
edit on 4-11-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by guohua

So the secret service isn't taking the threats of folks who live in a nursing home seriously?

You don't say?

Just Amazing,,, Isn't It?

I bet their Gun Owners and get out on Saturday Night in the Community Van!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Whats Romney have to worry about?? He has lil' Tagg Romney available to go punch them out.

...ya know, like what Tagg said he wanted to do to Obama after Obama "schooled" his daddy BIG-TIME during the debates.

As long as Tagg doesnt get a case ot 'tennis-elbow'
after he throws his very first punch
, he can defend Daddy Romney from any possible threats!!

edit on 4-11-2012 by YourWIFI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by guohua

You don't say?

But they're threatening to watch us have sex after they die!!!!

People need to get a grip. How is this news?

Think I need to unplug for the next two days. The idiocy just keeps getting worse.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Honestly, it seems a little disgraceful to the oldest generation as well. I wonder how they got these people to say such crude things.

That was my question, you might say. I'm sure it was money and their just actors.
But you're Right, the main point is, This ad makes the Democrats look Desperate, Don't You think?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by otherpotato

reply to post by guohua

You don't say?

But they're threatening to watch us have sex after they die!!!!

People need to get a grip. How is this news?

Think I need to unplug for the next two days. The idiocy just keeps getting worse.

At Our Age,,,,here,,,,,, There wouldn't be much to watch

But if that's the best threat the Move-On people can come-up with,,,,,,,, Sick Puppies

Again, If I was a Democrat or Move-On.Org supporter,,, I'd Be Pissed!
But I'm Not and I think this is Sad and Funny Sh*t!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

What's the deal here? IS THE SECRET SERVICE IGNORING THREATS AGAINST MITT ROMNEY?

Perhaps they are finally doing something to earn their salaries.

Do you really think they are ignoring this?

That's about as silly as my comment. Sheeeesh!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I look after 90+ year olds and they do swear and they are crude sometimes, just because they are old doesn't mean they all knit socks all day.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

Originally posted by guohua

Perhaps they are finally doing something to earn their salaries.

Do you really think they are ignoring this?

That's about as silly as my comment. Sheeeesh!

Are you taking this Thread Serious? If so,,, relax, I thought the hole thing was funny, it shows the ignorance of Micheal Moore and Move-On.Org.
The Secret Service are doing what ever is necessary I'm sure, But with Mr. Moores Picture and Fat Thumb Prints All Over this,,,,, It's would be a waste of time.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Ya, I could see that but this just seems rather unimportant for people at this age to focus their hatred on. As for them being just actors, If I was that age I would not want to disgrace myself by saying such silly things.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by guohua

I look after 90+ year olds and they do swear and they are crude sometimes, just because they are old doesn't mean they all knit socks all day.

I don't think they'll get to Haven,,, Swearing and threatening to Nut***k Punch some body,,, do you?

Don't worry about them watching us have SEX!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I sure hope somebody has a camera pointed at Michael Moore if the SS does visit him.
I think it would be a viral video watching him mess his shorts.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
I sure hope somebody has a camera pointed at Michael Moore if the SS does visit him.
I think it would be a viral video watching him mess his shorts.

Before or After he drops his Bucket of KFC!

Messy and Smelly Too!!!!!

On a serous note: they are required to make some sort of investigation, I wouldn't want to be those Old People if they really ( which I don't believe they do ) lived in a Retirement Home,,,, That would be embarrassing for just being associated with Mr. Moore,,,, don't you think?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
are you serious, you know how stupid the secret service will look like interrogating a bunch of senior citizen actors.

they'll be laughed at for not being able to tell the difference between satire and reality, much like o.p..

top topics

join