It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whoa.. Even if Romney wins, Obama has the martial law trigger for 4 more years...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Sorry to have to put this in the atmosphere, and I know it sounds 100% ridiculous, however I think we all know that these politicians are puppets. They do as they're told, and things that are planned for them happen to them.

Lately there have been a few "video surfaces of [politician] saying [inflammatory stuff]" type videos being "uncovered".

I kid you not - all that has to happen, is a "video surface" of Obama saying he was planning some sort of reparations payments to africans in america, or communities, and cities such as atlanta or philly, and the # would FLY.....

Like I said, sounds ridiculous, but I believe it to be a true possibility. That's IF Romney wins, which I doubt that would happen......

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
If Romney wins Tuesday then Obama is the President to about Mid-Day on Jan. 20th of next year. After that, he's a private citizen and absolutely nothing more. Was Bush able to meddle in Gov't affairs after Obama took power? Perhaps Obama thinks he can do some things...but as the court has been showing him time again, what he thinks he can do and what the U.s. system of law allows him to do are two very different things. If it takes the court to sort, he'll be a private citizen in Jan. ....If that is how the coming vote goes.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I have said before that I highly doubt martial law would go over well, or that there could be any justifiable excuse that people would accept. The only reason these corrupt politicians get away with the things they get away with is because the majority of people do not have their personal lives tampered with in any noticeable way. As soon as something as intrusive as martial law is declared, the people are going to be in an uproar, and anything could happen.

I do not think a politician would risk this, although Obama would be leaving office. He does not have much to gain with something like this though, because I would bet it would start a fight between citizens and the military. And a war against the citizens by the military is not probable, because the soldiers in the military have family and friends all over the place. They wouldn't fight them. It would be interesting to see what would happen, but it would definitely not be pretty.

join