It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A UFO sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This sighting took place in the suburbs of California at around 1:30am at my friends house, the craft is described as triangular shaped with yellow lights on all there corners. Now onto the story. I wad atty my depends house that day and we had finished watching a movie and playing video games, etc. so we went too bed. My neither and I were pretty loud while my friend tried to sleep. He tools us to stop, but we continued. He finally raised his voice a little so we stopped. My brother feel asleep after a few minutes. I looked at my friend and he was looking out the window, while I looked at the ceiling. About five minutes later he jumped up worth a Lloyd gasp, he looked a little freaked. So I asked him what happened, he said he saw a UFO. I immediately went into my investigative mode. I asked him if the lights blinked and he said no, I asked if it was fast and he Sayyid no. I then asked if out was dim our bright and he said bright. So we went back to bed and talked about it later that week. And this could be and probably is, nothing but for a week straight after that he would wake up with some very large bruyourses, so please share you thoughts

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Sorry about the spelling and grammar I'm on my phone.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Sure it was nothing those Tesla ship do not exists.
Lets not get excited people about free energy from the Illuminati.
Because you won't get any they are just showing off one of their big lies.
So from now on you do not see UFOs you see Illuminati big lies.

edit on 11/4/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

new topics

join