It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Creepy Cameraman" pushes the limits of public surveillance.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
lol. this is hilarious and ironic at the same time

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Funny that they are not law yet they are fully and legally enforced.
As I said if it's not written in a law it only excist in your imagination. We have another word for it, fiction.

Yes they are enforced, with force of course.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Funny that they are not law yet they are fully and legally enforced.
As I said if it's not written in a law it only excist in your imagination. We have another word for it, fiction.

They are not enforcing it legally, it's quiet the opposite of it. People don't have to pay income tax for example, because it is not a law, but a statute, which is literally just a suggestion.

So when they put up those CCTV cameras, they were only suggesting in doing so, we recognized their right to do so but giving our unknown consent when we signed or your parents signed those papers.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Oh they dont "excist"? I tell you something that "excists" - Image rights.

"excist" however does not exist.

EDIT: oh and about the video... the guy should go to a ghetto somewhere and let us see live how long he lasts... it would be... educational.
edit on 3-11-2012 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Some fine acting, but ah, be nice if these people were real. That would make it more authentic.

Sorry to sound like a smartass, but as an actor, I can recognize acting anywhere. Some of these people seem real, but some are definitely actors.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper

You're kidding? You think this is all set up?!

Anyway, very bold of this person.. I would and could never do that to people.
Just because something is legal doesn't mean it's always right to do.

Be sure to catch Video #3, at 4:50... Classic.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This is very simple. If you are in public, you do not have a reasonable expectation of privacy by law - you may be filmed without your consent. If you are in your front yard in plain view, in your back yard with no privacy fence or any other designated privacy object you do not have a reasonable expectation of privacy by law and you may be filmed without your consent (obviously as long as no tresspass takes place to obtain the film).

If you are standing inside your home (private residence) and filming takes place through your windows, door or inside your home, you DO have a reasonable expectation of privacy and no one has the right to film you without consent.

If you are in a facility (private business) that caters to the public (ie, a movie theatre, a shopping mall) filming may or may not be permitted by the property owner. If filming is permitted by the property owner, you do not have a reasonable expectation of privacy and may be filmed without consent EXCEPT in areas that you would have a reasonable expectation of privacy (bathrooms, changing rooms, locker rooms and when conducting financial transactions).

If someone inhibits your passage by filming you, they may be arrested for harassment or even assault if you feel threatened by their actions. If someone films you after you have told them that they may not film you, as long as you are in a public place in an area or situation with no reasonable expectation of privacy, they may continue to film you. If harassment occurs (verbal) they may be arrested, but the simple act of filming may not be considered harassment as long as it is unobtrusive.

Does that help clarify things?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Ok, I understand that. I took the cringe part as you were violating personal ethics for cash. Yeah, what ifs make most of us cringe these days.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

If you are standing inside your home (private residence) and filming takes place through your windows, door or inside your home, you DO have a reasonable expectation of privacy and no one has the right to film you without consent.

I don't think it is that black and white though. If you are standing at your window, butt ass naked, I am pretty sure you are fair game.

I remember seeing a revolting picture of, I think it was nicholson like that, the papsmearazi snapped and published somewheres *shudder*

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

I don't think it is that black and white though. If you are standing at your window, butt ass naked, I am pretty sure you are fair game.

I remember seeing a revolting picture of, I think it was nicholson like that, the papsmearazi snapped and published somewheres *shudder*

If you are butt naked in your window of your private residence, you still have the reasonable expectation of privacy and a photographer can actually be arrested under various states' peeping tom laws.

BUT....

You can ALSO be arrested that way for indecent exposure.

YET...

A photo of you like that can not be entered into evidence because you have a reasonable expectation of privacy

Confused yet? lol

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
There is no expectation of privacy in public, so you can be recorded. Paparazzis and private detectives know this very well. This is similar to those google glasses with a camera.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by XaniMatriX

You do realise that in order for the consent to be given such details as what/where the photograph / video were taken has to be in the contract. I've never seen a BC that has any wordings about photography.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
With the whole surveillance state, the question is who is watching the watchers..

EXACTLY!!
Who IS watching the watchers!!! It could be anybody!! It could just a normal Joe who is trying to feed his family, or............

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You do realise that in order for the consent to be given such details as what/where the photograph / video were taken has to be in the contract. I've never seen a BC that has any wordings about photography.

Man man man, when you and i or our parents signed those papers, you gave them the consent.. it's all in the contracts, read the bank contract, read the birth certificate contract, READ THEM, most people never do...

It says that once you sign the papers, you must abide to THEIR will and statutes that they impose on you as long as you use their services. (this is not exactly what it says, i am making it short and simple)

I don't even know how to explain this to you, it's so simple, im gonna give you an example.

You bought a home, you think to your self, ahhhhh, i finally own my own house, then the bills come to your door to pay for the roof over your head which is "yours", somehow you are enable to pay for your home, you get evicted and charged with a fine.

simple example i know, now i am gonna break it down for you.

You bought a home, it is not yours, you are a corporation that belongs to a corporation, once you register something it now belongs to the corporation, the house is never yours to begin with. The bills come to your door so you can pay for the service they have provided for you, you cannot pay for that service so they FORCE a statute on you, and then evict you from their property, and like all corporations you have to follow their rules if you don't you get sacked or pay a fine, so you get a fine for breaking their suggestion. even in the court house, they will plainly say it, "you have not followed our statutes" not "break the law"

Example number two, you claim land, you build the home with your bare hands and now you live off the land requiring absolutely none of the services the corporation provides( electricity, transportation, fuel, food, protection), you are now functioning as a free willed man/women.

The statutes no longer apply to you, that IS your home and no one can film you, and impose statutes on you.

As long as we use CORPORATIONS services, we belong to them and they will tell you the same thing, so when you bought that house, a police officer can knock your door down, he can beat you if he so pleases, a person can film your house as long as they want, even this surveillance man can film you inside your home, and since it is not yours and you are not an important figure of the corporation, no one will care.

That is the point of this guy doing it, we don't even own the money we make, it all belongs to the corporation, it is a world of contracts that are written in CORPORATE language. If someone were to hit that guy going into their private property, who do you think would get sued and fined?

edit on 4-11-2012 by XaniMatriX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Nope, not a single word about persons likeness in the "contract". You wouldn't happen to be just making stuff up?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by XaniMatriX

Man man man, when you and i or our parents signed those papers, you gave them the consent.. it's all in the contracts, read the bank contract, read the birth certificate contract, READ THEM, most people never do...

It says that once you sign the papers, you must abide to THEIR will and statutes that they impose on you as long as you use their services. (this is not exactly what it says, i am making it short and simple)

I don't even know how to explain this to you, it's so simple, im gonna give you an example.

You bought a home, you think to your self, ahhhhh, i finally own my own house, then the bills come to your door to pay for the roof over your head which is "yours", somehow you are enable to pay for your home, you get evicted and charged with a fine.

simple example i know, now i am gonna break it down for you.

You bought a home, it is not yours, you are a corporation that belongs to a corporation, once you register something it now belongs to the corporation, the house is never yours to begin with. The bills come to your door so you can pay for the service they have provided for you, you cannot pay for that service so they FORCE a statute on you, and then evict you from their property, and like all corporations you have to follow their rules if you don't you get sacked or pay a fine, so you get a fine for breaking their suggestion. even in the court house, they will plainly say it, "you have not followed our statutes" not "break the law"

Example number two, you claim land, you build the home with your bare hands and now you live off the land requiring absolutely none of the services the corporation provides( electricity, transportation, fuel, food, protection), you are now functioning as a free willed man/women.

The statutes no longer apply to you, that IS your home and no one can film you, and impose statutes on you.

As long as we use CORPORATIONS services, we belong to them and they will tell you the same thing, so when you bought that house, a police officer can knock your door down, he can beat you if he so pleases, a person can film your house as long as they want, even this surveillance man can film you inside your home, and since it is not yours and you are not an important figure of the corporation, no one will care.

That is the point of this guy doing it, we don't even own the money we make, it all belongs to the corporation, it is a world of contracts that are written in CORPORATE language. If someone were to hit that guy going into their private property, who do you think would get sued and fined?

You should write a novel about all this. It is a neat fictional concept. (Clearly you have never filed for a birth certificate, I have 5 kids... I have done it 5 times and read it all. You are 100% incorrect about the corporate language. Also, your name isn't in all caps on your birth certificates in either Minnesota or Wisconsin).

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Nope, not a single word about persons likeness in the "contract". You wouldn't happen to be just making stuff up?

Lol, now look at your Car certificate, looks exactly like the birth certificate.

Weight, name ect ect....

Birth certificate is a loan for the company, no one tells us that because they are worth UNLIMITED, and now without our knowledge belong to the corporation/company that tap into it's unlimited funds for any reason they wish, since you now belong to the company or your name, you have to abide to company policies, being recorded, having statutes forced upon you in order to be a good slave is all part of it, other wise we wouldn't have police officers but police MEN/WOMEN.

I am done explaining it, they can and will continue to record and film us and tell us what we can and cannot do, Also the birth certificate is not your BIRTHDAY, but the birth DATE of the contract. That contract, which is mostly military binds you and every one else to their STATUTES, if that information was out in the open, they would not have a military, there would not be CCTV cameras everywhere, and police men/women would not carry weapons.

I am done with this, continue to enslave each other, keep sleeping, and let them use your identity as a loan which is rightfully yours.

en.wikipedia.org...

You can fill out that form for your birth certificate, the debtor in our case would be U.S(company), and you will have possession of the debt which is yours, which is also unlimited.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Arent you one of these crackpots? Your rhetoric sounds similar..

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by XaniMatriX

Lol, now look at your Car certificate, looks exactly like the birth certificate.

Weight, name ect ect....

Birth certificate is a loan for the company, no one tells us that because they are worth UNLIMITED, and now without our knowledge belong to the corporation/company that tap into it's unlimited funds for any reason they wish, since you now belong to the company or your name, you have to abide to company policies, being recorded, having statutes forced upon you in order to be a good slave is all part of it, other wise we wouldn't have police officers but police MEN/WOMEN.

I am done explaining it, they can and will continue to record and film us and tell us what we can and cannot do, Also the birth certificate is not your BIRTHDAY, but the birth DATE of the contract. That contract, which is mostly military binds you and every one else to their STATUTES, if that information was out in the open, they would not have a military, there would not be CCTV cameras everywhere, and police men/women would not carry weapons.

I am done with this, continue to enslave each other, keep sleeping, and let them use your identity as a loan which is rightfully yours.

This is just a whole ton of crazy...

And crazy is what makes ATS interesting to read.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

A VERY BIG S&F FOR YOU!

Thank you for posting this article with the videos I think this is very important I can definitely see this being used by patrol officers Almost like the Truman Show.

I think there are big implications of this leading up to the NWO.

edit on 4-11-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join