It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chillingly Informative: Extreme Weather Events! (October Edition)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This is a video compilation I stumbled across on Youtube. This is not my compilation, nor do I know this guy and or attempting to boost his view count. But this is a rather well assembled video so I thought I'd share it. It's amazing that all of these events occur within the last 60 days. Kinda makes you wonder.

I wish we had full screen viewing here. It's a simple tweak for the site Admin.
edit on 1-11-2012 by drivebricker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It might have to do with bandwidth. This is a huge site and must have a huge number of videos posted. So not allowing full screen may just help control bandwidth usage.

Click on the YouTube link and watch it on the YouTube site. Then you can go full screen.
edit on 1-11-2012 by happykat39 because: added info

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
S and F.
Ok I watched it all. He does make a provocative video.
There is one of these compilations of disaster
every month since about 2007, by someone.

I will say there seems to be a LOT
of natural disasters and ridiculous weather lately.
Things are decidedly more extreme, so who knows?
What's up with all the booms and fireballs ?!
edit on 1-11-2012 by sealing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I do not care much for the whole Mayan 2012 and religious apocalypse however I do believe we as humans have gone way to far out of balance with nature. I really do have a feeling there is a mass of negative energy(for lack of better words) and eventually it will have to recycle which will likely not be in our favour. Also about the China cannibal video, why the () did people video him doing that?! Seriously that has made me angry to see a crowd watching when they should have stopped him and shown no mercy what so ever.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
nice compilation..really interested to know what that was that flew into the volcano in Mexico.

Also..is it necessary for the guy to keep flashing his youtube name in the middle of the screen? I found that rather annoying..maybe its just me

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
That thing that flew into Popocatepetl was obviously intelligently directed. Straight trough the center.

We should consider the apparent geological activity worldwide with regards to that thing. I personaly feel it looks like a sort of enery beam/projectile. As in a high-power laser being tested perhaps? Volcano leaves the least tracks of usage on the terrain than anything else.

Or an attempt by some organizations to affect the possibly comming tectonic shifts?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I think what intrigued me the most about the video was the firenado! What the heck? Has this ever happened before? All the noise, rumblings and things flying into the volcano reminded me of a post I read once regarding a war that was being waged in the center of our planet. Not sure I believe that, but these events did remind me of that.

It's kind of like.. just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it isn't happening somewhere around the world.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The most disturbing aspect of the unprecedented recent worldwide events that are depicted in the video is that in the majority of cases, there has been no logical or plausible explanation given by local authorities.

I understand that some of the geological and meteorological events noted have occured in the past, but what I find particularly alarming is the sudden convergence of all these unusual events at this particular point in time.

I used to believe that the 2012 hype was nothing but hysteria, but to anyone who has been paying attention lately, there is no question that our planet seems to be undergoing drastic changes.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Is all that snow even remotely common for Australia at this time of year? East coast of Australia? (Oct 10th the video says)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by drivebricker

I think what intrigued me the most about the video was the firenado!

It is very cool to see it on video but fire does, when closely confined, curl towards itself. I think the presence of the wind also has an affect on the creation of the vortex.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Things are changing. The signs have been here for a while. People need to wake up!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Apparently that user on youtube (above) reuploaded that video from this user:
Might as well direct views to the person that created it.

edit on 4-11-2012 by phoenixlights321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenixlights321

ok here's my comment.. crazy french ppl.. don't try to ride out a tornado in your car please...

top topics

join