It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting into someones dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Im very curious if anyone had ever gotten into someone elses dreams, if soo how?

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I have had always heard the experience referred to as "dreamwalking"

It works both ways, but my understanding has always been that it takes an incredibly strong will to call someone into a dream of your own.

However, it basically works like this......

Through stresses caused by a nightmare or through the stresses caused by someone elses nightmare.....or by sheer will....you actually project yourself into someone elses dream, or you respond to a psychic request by someone to help/be with them in theirs.

I have only done it a very few times in my years, but all those times involved nightmares of either myself or the other party.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Maybe if you're a good dreamer. Doesn't make a difference though when the receiving person doesn't remember you were there when they wake up, usually.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I've only dreamwalked with two people...an ex girlfriend...(back when I was really experimenting with abilities), and my current wife.

It's always unintentional for me...just sometimes happens...so I couldn't say how.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
When I was younger and living at home with my
parents, I used to go into my mothers dreams
a lot. She and I would have the same dreams and
we would be in each others dreams when they were
the same. This stopped when I moved out of the
house when I turned 19.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Yes, it happened to me before.

I was having a lot of psychic ability issues, especially with my telepthy/empathy, and one night I bore witness to my family's dreams.

It's only happened twice, and it was in the same month, so...

top topics

join