It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman: Stratification of air or gravity type fields.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Mr. Friedman, Thank you for taking the time to participate here in the www.abovetopsecret.com forums and for your continuing contributions to the UFO community. I also must additionally thank you for further in depth negation of the Bob Lazar story. Not to disrespect any member of this board now or in the future, I must say that I found Lazar�s interviews compelling but highly laughable for his cadaverous understanding.

If I hadn�t seen something intriguing, captivating, and thought provoking I would not be here today. Before I became witness to the unexplainable, most everything dealing with UFOs was under such skepticism by me to the point that ALL sightings could be fictional. Unfortunately I believe this is the case with most people, and it is my hope that more researches such as you can undertake the scientific task of helping to open people�s eyes.

With my understanding of the physical sciences now, compared to the time when I saw this flying object I wish I had, rather than a camera to take a picture of it, had a polarized film. Even with photographs there are people who would call them fake as if I was to prove a deception upon them. Also capturing the object on film may have been, for example, like to trying to capture the qualities of a rainbow with a camera. In my mind, polarized sunglasses may have given a further chance to understand the object�s inner workings.

As the title of this post states I have come to two main conclusions that are equally capable of explaining this UFO, though both versions are by unknown technology. I have contemplated many other ideas, and I hope this offers to you the least presumptions speculation that might help explain the object�s mechanisms, and hope that you as a physicist may be able to help with understanding what this may have been and what others may be seeing.

To put the object in simplest term of today�s known physics I have to say that the object produced interferometric distortion in the visible optical range by means of a short range field. Whether this field caused action directly on the light, or in some way stratified the media held within the field is speculation. That is, to say that the field was visible because of direct action by gravity on light is presumptuous as I don�t know if the field was in some way was stratifying the air around the craft causing the visual distortion. I believe that the UFO seen at Rendelsham Forest / Bentwaters may have been a similar sighting.

With the unverifiable knowledge that this UFO produced an optical distortion around it, can it be said this optical property might help explain the wide variety of UFOs that are witnessed? It is my belief that many others are seeing craft like the one I have described but may be using more presumptuous terms to describe these craft such as; fire, water, energy field, plasma, and maybe hundreds of other ways depending on the lighting conditions and the volume/area of the craft�s influence.

Do you feel that understanding such a technology that can produce an electro-optical field might help explain how such an extra terrestrial intelligent civilization could find other planets capable of supporting life? It is my theory that the electromagnetic lens effect as is used in an electron microscope could be adaptable to this phenomenon for an astronomical device.

How probable do you feel that technology like this could have been covertly developed solely by the human race?

[edit on 20-10-2004 by Seth76]

join