It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Taking the Fall?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Just an FYI to all you out there. Rumors are rampant all over K Street and the rest of DC that Hillary Clinton will be making a major announcement this week, and speculation suggests she's resigning.

The conspiracy rumors suggest she'll do it to take the fall and attention for the Benghazi debacle away from Obama in the few days leading up to the election. Not sure it's going to work because more and more of the smoke coming out in the media suggest it was Obama directly who failed to rescue the Ambassador....

No proof of this. We'll have to wait and see. I find it hard to believe the Clintons would take the fall for anyone if it means risking Hillary's ability to run for president at some point.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

Well...I googled this supposed rumor. Nothing really new since the same rumors from weeks ago. I highly doubt Hillary would resign. Plus, how do you account for Bill still avidly campaigning for Obama right now. Taking over campaign duties for Obama, during the hurricane Sandy mess. It just doesn't make sense. But, who knows what will happen this week.....

Des

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Doubt this since she might consider running for POTUS in 2016? I'm sure she wouldn't want this mess on her resume...especially during debates in the future
She could run to possibly become the first female POTUS of the US (similar to first african american POTUS)? Who knows.
edit on 31-10-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join