It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush the only one who knows how to fight terror?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by deaf fences hit
How exactly can you fight terror with terror without creating more terror?

You see, Chaos, this is a classic reification. What we are fighting are terrorist organizations and the states who sponsor them. It's a slippery concept, so don't be surprised if only a few can grasp it.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
That is a good question, and the answer is, you cannot.

HOWEVER, I would rather have the U.S. in control 10 fold rather than the terrorist organization of Al-Qaeda.

Bush WILL fight a more aggressive war on terror. Why? Because Kerry tends to stick to what is "popular". Its total and utter BS on his part.

-wD

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
People: What makes you think Bush is the only one who can stamp out terrorism? First of all, being the blunt one that I am, (Im sure the white train is waiting just outside my house) I think that Bush and his goons masterminded this whole 911 episode as diabolic as it is. This was to be the backdrop for his entire presidency and then the re-election campaign.

If you look at everything thats happened since sept 11, 2001, it all unfolds before you like a horror story, a script written years ago.

The war was a sham. All you have to do is listen, look and find the truth and unless youre a right wing radical, you will see the truth come out daily.

When i say i think this gov masterminded this whole thing, I mean I certainly think they funded it with $$$ millions...
Only 4 or 5 of the supposed terroristas aboard airplanes on 911 could actually have been on the flights- The others are all alive and well in other countries scraching their heads, or they recently died. The oil, the deaths of innocents, the abuse...
Does this all actually give some of you a warm and fuzzy feeling inside that George Bush is going to protect you?????

He's out destroying the world, do you think this is to protect you???
Do you think the Patriot act isnt to shut us up and keep us at bay while the mayhem continues?

I cant even imagine what 4 more years of this man protecting terror would do to this country and humanity in general.

Mr. Bush doesnt care about you or me. He cares about power, money and making big corporations richer$$

Why on earth do some of you think he's protecting you????

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Originally posted by deaf fences hit
How exactly can you fight terror with terror without creating more terror?

You see, Chaos, this is a classic reification. What we are fighting are terrorist organizations and the states who sponsor them. It's a slippery concept, so don't be surprised if only a few can grasp it.

That's pretty condescending. No, I'll stick with animism, the personification of a physical process. War is a physical process, terror is a human emotion. And yes, I know what it is to reify. You're not the only one here with a vernacular.

I know what it is we're fighting, and terror does not accurately describe it. Neither does evil. To place these vague, subjective terms on religious fundamentalists and states who sponsor them, only serves to obscure the reality from those of us who would look no deeper. Those not like you and I.

[edit on 19-10-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This is one of the ways this government is fighting terror:Blueprints

Still feel warm and fuzzy?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
* ahem *

The Bush admin does not "fight" terror.

It has been proven conclusively at ATS that to wage war on an abstract noun is fundamentally stupid.

No - the Bush admin promotes terror amongst US citizens. That is its M.O., in order to justify illegal invasion of sovereign nations and daily erosion of civil rights in the US.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
This is one of the ways this government is fighting terror:Blueprints

Still feel warm and fuzzy?

This is really the heart of the article, which, of course the alarmists and chronic malcontents fail to note:

Lochbaum, nuclear safety engineer for the Union of Concerned Scientists, a watchdog group, said he did what he always does when he finds sensitive documents on the NRC's Web site: He called the NRC's nuclear safety managers and suggested they remove the diagram. They did.

[...]

Said Lochbaum, "I'm ... not blaming the NRC for the occasional document that gets out. They handle thousands of documents a year. So even if you're 99.9 percent [efficient at editing documents] an occasional document gets out. I think that's something we have to live with.

"I think everybody's doing their best under the situation."

[edit on 04/10/20 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Here is ANOTHER tid bit of the government protecting us:

Government Protection against evil

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Grady, Alarmists? I dont think so. Honestly, how you still can believe in Bush & co. after all this is beyond me.
Do you still believe in Santa?

The jig is up. Its been up for awhile but some people just cant see the truth. WITHOUT BUSH, WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE. Same tactics as Hitler

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Grady's hatred for Kerry is fanatical even if bush screws american to the point of no recovery he will still vote for bush.

And on the issue of bush been the only one who know how to fight terrorism well don't forget bush has jesus to tell him how to do it.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Grady's hatred for Kerry is fanatical even if bush screws american to the point of no recovery he will still vote for bush.

And on the issue of bush been the only one who know how to fight terrorism well don't forget bush has jesus to tell him how to do it.
Marg, not only can he fight terrorism, he IS THE terrorist!

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Keep in mind when reading this, that the man being interviewed is no two-bit internet conspiracy buff.

Stanley Hilton was a senior advisor to Sen Bob Dole (R) and has personally known Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz for decades. This courageous man has risked his professional reputation, and possibly his life, to get this information out to people.

The following is from his latest visit to Alex Jones' radio show.

Forwarded with Compliments of Free Voice of America (FVOA): Accurate News and Interesting Commentary for Amerika's Huddled Masses Yearning to Breathe Free.

Note: All honor to Stanley Hilton for risking his life so that we may know the truth of 9/11.

The Bush Junta Unmasked

"This (9/11) was all planned. This was a government-ordered operation. Bush personally signed the order. He personally authorized the attacks. He is guilty of treason and mass murder." --Stanley Hilton

Alex Jones interview of Stanley Hilton, attorney for 911 taxpayers' lawsuit

Alex Jones Radio Show September 10, 2004 Transcription by 'RatCat'

AJ: He is back with us. He is former Bob Dole's chief of staff, very successful counselor, lawyer. He represents hundreds of the victims families of 9/11. He is suing Bush for involvement in 9/11. Now a major Zogby poll out - half of New Yorkers think the government was involved in 9/11. And joining us for the next 35 minutes, into the next hour, is Stanley Hilton. Stanley, it's great to have you on with us.

SH: Glad to be on.

AJ: We'll have to recap this when we start the next hour, but just in a nutshell, you have a lawsuit going, you've deposed a lot of military officers. You know the truth of 9/11. Just in a nutshell, what is your case alleging?

SH: Our case is alleging that Bush and his puppets Rice and Cheney and Mueller and Rumsfeld and so forth, Tenet, were all involved not only in aiding and abetting and allowing 9/11 to happen but in actually ordering it to happen. Bush personally ordered it to happen. We have some very incriminating documents as well as eye-witnesses, that Bush personally ordered this event to happen in order to gain political advantage, to pursue a bogus political agenda on behalf of the neocons and their deluded thinking in the Middle East. I also wanted to point out that, just quickly, I went to school with some of these neocons. At the University of Chicago, in the late 60s with Wolfowitz and Feith and several of the others and so I know these people personally. And we used to talk about this stuff all of the time. And I did my senior thesis on this very subject - how to turn the U.S. into a presidential dictatorship by manufacturing a bogus Pearl Harbor event. So, technically this has been in the planning at least 35 years.

AJ: That's right. They were all Straussian followers of a Nazi-like professor. And now they are setting it up here in America. Stanley, I know you deposed a lot of people and you've got your $7 million dollar lawsuit with hundreds of the victim's families involved.

SH: 7 billion, 7 billion

AJ: Yeah, 7 billion. Can you go over some of the new and incriminating evidence you've got of them ordering the attack?

SH: Yes, let me just say that this is a taxpayers' class action lawsuit as well as a suit on behalf of the families and the basic three arguments are they violated the Constitution by ordering this event. And secondly that they [garbled] fraudulent Federal Claims Act, Title 31 of the U.S. Code in which Bush presented false and fraudulent evidence to Congress to get the Iraq war authorization. And, of course, he related it to 9/11 and claimed that Saddam was involved with that, and all these lies.

AJ: Tell you what, stay there. Stanley, we've got to break. Let's come back and get into the evidence. BREAK

AJ: All right my friends, second hour, September 10th, 2004, the anniversary of the globalist attack coming up tomorrow. It's an amazing individual we have on the line. Bob Dole's former chief of staff, political scientist, a lawyer, he went to school with Rumsfeld and others, he wrote his thesis about how to turn America into a dictatorship using a fake Pearl Harbor attack. He's suing the U.S. government for carrying out 9/11. He has hundreds of the victims' families signing onto it - it's a $7 billion lawsuit. And he is Stanley Hilton. I know that a lot of stations just joined us in Los Angeles and Rhode Island and Missouri and Florida and all over. Please sir, recap what you were just stating and then let's get into the new evidence. And then we'll get into why you are being harassed by the FBI, as other FBI people are being harassed who have been blowing the whistle on this. So, this is really getting serious. Stanley, tell us all about it.

SH: Yeah, we are suing Bush, Condoleezza Rice, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Mueller, etc. for complicity in personally not only allowing 9/11 to happen but in ordering it. The hijackers we retained and we had a witness who is married to one of them. The hijackers were U.S. undercover agents. They were double agents, paid by the FBI and the CIA to spy on Arab groups in this country. They were controlled. Their landlord was an FBI informant in San Diego and other places. And this was a direct, covert operation ordered, personally ordered by George W. Bush. Personally ordered. We have incriminating evidence, documents as well as witnesses, to this effect. It's not just incompetence - in spite of the fact that he is incompetent. The fact is he personally ordered this, knew about it. He, at one point, there were rehearsals of this. The reason why he appeared to be uninterested and nonchalant on September 11th - when those videos showed that Andrew Card whispered in his ear the [garbled] words about this he listened to kids reading the pet goat story, is that he thought this was another rehearsal. These people had dress-rehearsed this many times. He had seen simulated videos of this. In fact, he even made a Freudian slip a few months later at a California press conference when he said he had, quote, "seen on television the first plane attack the first tower." And that could not be possible because there was no video. What it was was the simulated video that he had gone over. So this was a personally government-ordered thing. We are suing them under the Constitution for violating Americans' rights, as well as under the federal Fraudulent Claims Act, for presenting a fraudulent claim to Congress to justify the bogus Iraq boondoggle war, for political gains. And also, under the RICO statute, under the Racketeering Corrupt Organization Act, for being a corrupt entity. And I've been harassed personally by the chief judge of the federal court who is instructing me personally to drop this suit, threatened to kick me off the court, after 30 years on the court. I've been harassed by the FBI. My staff has been harassed and threatened. My office has been broken into and this is the kind of government we are dealing with.

AJ: Absolutely and now it has come out - five separate drills of flying hijacked jets into buildings that morning - which you told us about before it even broke in the Associated Press. They were trying to get out ahead of you. You talked about how you interviewed military people who were told it was a drill that morning. Then to get out ahead of that, the news finally reported on it. Now, we've learned that all these operations - I want to get into that, I want to talk about the new incriminating evidence of ordering it and how they had drilled on this, how Cheney was in the bunker controlling this. That has even come out in the mainstream news but they won't release the details of that, Stanley. But what type of FBI harassment are you going through? SH: First of all, my office was burglarized in San Francisco several months ago. Files were gone through and some files were seized - particularly the ones dealing with the lady that was married to one of the hijackers. Fortunately, I had spare copies in a hidden place so nothing disappeared permanently. But more significantly, FBI agents have been harassing one of my staff members and threatening them with vague but frightening threats of indicting them. And it's just total harassment. They have planted a spy, an undercover agent, in my organization, as we just recently discovered. In other words, these are Nazi Germany tactics. This is the kind of government you have in this country. This is what Bush is all about.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The only "war on terror" that George W Bush knows how to fight, is in his dreams/nightmares, their the only wars that he can actually win,

How can a man that has never fought in a war of any kind, in his life, know the first thing about a "real" war and how to handle it ?

He may have played "toy-soldier" when he was younger,....... who knows, he may still play with his toy-soldiers, but, that doesn't mean he knows how to handle a real war, nor how to lead a country.

John Kerry, on the other hand, has fought for his country, put his life on the line , something George W Bush wasn't willing to do in the late 60s, early 70s, to protect the country he claims to love.

Kerry's going to be our next President, and the only way Kerry won't be is if Bush pulls another "year like 2000" stealing of the White House.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well, my sisters,
, we are so right. I wish others were as wise as we three are!

We know Kerry is going to win, and Nanna, you're absolutely right on when you say if Bush wins it will be questionable again. I dont think Kerry will allow this election to be stolen again without a HUGE fight.

Im counting on him

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Grady...great signature!!!

On this topic...no Bush isn't the only one who can fight terror...but he is the most entertaining to watch. I'm waiting to see him ride up to a news conference on a horse with a big ole plug of chaw and his big ole cowboy hat to announce the capture of UBL. Actually, I thought he'd showcase Bin Laden at the RNC convention. Roll him into the Gardens just like King Kong, and proclaim victory in the war oin terror. Maybe next week, eh?

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Even some of Bush's relatives arent voting for the man:Bush's relatives voting for Kerry

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What do you expect some in the bush family are tired to be seen as their dump president relatives.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Well, my sisters,
, we are so right. I wish others were as wise as we three are!

We know Kerry is going to win, and Nanna, you're absolutely right on when you say if Bush wins it will be questionable again. I dont think Kerry will allow this election to be stolen again without a HUGE fight.

Im counting on him

Oh, I know for a FACT that Bush will not get away with it this time
, we Democrats have all our "eagles in a row" . One of the richest Lawyers in Iowa is backing John Kerry , he gave his indorsement of Kerry today in our newspaper,.... a FULL page,
, and this man usually goes Republican, I beleive. I was also informed that Iowa will be the deciding state, tonight at a meeting I was at . Iowa is Kerry country

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Seems that a few poeple in this thread are going to have egg on their faces when Bush is reelected again.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Keep the faith, Nanna. Im sure Kerry will use every power he has to ensure this time, the election process is fair and square.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join