It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush re-election in bible codes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been posted before (I did a search keywords bush, reelection, bible) but I found a bible code saying that Bush will be re-elected here:
www.exodus2006.com...
Personally, I don't believe in the bible code, but this could change my views if it and other events it has predicted are true (so far, the "L Bush will die" on that site has proven false as it is already mid-October and it hasn't happened yet and I dont think it well). However, I found this quite interesting:

1, For the past 18 elections, if the Redskins have won the last football game before the election, the next President will belong to the political party in power

2, Past 3 elections the candidate's wife whose cookie recipe gets the most votes in Family Circle's Cookie Cook Off will be First Lady

3, 10 out of last 13 elections, the taller candidate wins

4 ,If a Republican wins Ohio's electoral, he has won the race for every election since 1960
(source: American Cultures substitute teacher)

I believe that those predictions are totally coincidence but I was just wondering what other ATS members might think
Again, I apologize if this has been previously posted

[edit on 19-10-2004 by UnknownOrigins]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The bible is a composite of numerous books and scrolls, and by various authors, many of which were decades apart. Writings have been included, excluded, and even rewritten to give us the current version. Not to mention it's been translated, interpreted, and translated again and again.

There is NO CODE.

If there ever WAS a code, it could not POSSIBLY be valid any longer dur to the above reasons...so there is still NO CODE.

Its as simple as that really....

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Laura Bush's death in a helicopter crash was also in the "code" for last week. Im glad it didnt happen, I'll also be glad when Bush loses the election.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
the fact that bibles used to be translated/copied by hand is the reason why I don't believe in or trust the so-called bible codes

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
i don't believe in the bible code either- if you take a large enough peice of text you will get codes of all sorts. however, i guess we won't know untill 2006 has passed because Drosnin says we are all doomed then!

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by miss sunshine
i don't believe in the bible code either- if you take a large enough peice of text you will get codes of all sorts. however, i guess we won't know untill 2006 has passed because Drosnin says we are all doomed then!

remember, people have said that "we're doomed" many many times before and no one has got it right yet

[edit on 19-10-2004 by UnknownOrigins]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
On the contrary! Yes, the contrary! It had over 40 some different authors if i recall correctly. For there to be so many books that were canonized, and so many authors, there are NO contradicting verses! If you believe there are, you can go to www.drdino.com, go to articles, and look up "Contradictions in the bible", it will explain better than i am able, why some things are not contradictions. With that said, as a basis to say the next thing, the writers of the books of the bible were ALL inspired by the holy spirit! AKA God. (Let me clarify one thing though... YES, there ARE contradictions in the bible... the bible's that are not true, and have been rewritten! The King James Version is the most accurate one out there. Do you realize, that it took years and years for the people to hand copy these scriptures? That they sold one copy for what today would be worth hundereds of thousands of dollars? Do you think anyone would by a book that was inaccurate? NO! People couldn't write just what they wanted to write, they made it as accurate as possible. In english, we have one word for Light. In Hebrew, they have many different words for light... one for the light coming from the sun, one for the light coming from a lamp, and etc. So it is very exact and unmistakeable to translate! But there are no contradictions in the KJV)

Yes, you are bound to find things in a book with many letters... but if you take any old text and look for codes, i guarantee what you find is not going to even be related to each other! I have studied bible codes myself, and I have used the software. But here, I'll give links to some of the more prominent codes that I found that got me interested in the first place. You judge for yourself. It is god's book, if he wanted a code to stay in it, it would be the easiest thing he has done.

www.research-systems.com... This is the JFK Codes with explanation.

www.research-systems.com... Here is one for you guys, Roswell.

www.research-systems.com... Ok, World Trade Center.

Now you tell ME what you think! I may or may not want to hear it, but for the sake of discussion, you couldn't have an intelligent debate without someone throwing some evidence out there. There is no scientific evidence the codes exist, but there is a precedent established that all the major events exist encoded in scripture. Even Hiroshima and the A-Bomb got mention in the codes.

If you want to discuss this one on one, feel free to add me, [email protected], to your MSN messenger, or email me.

Originally posted by Gazrok
The bible is a composite of numerous books and scrolls, and by various authors, many of which were decades apart. Writings have been included, excluded, and even rewritten to give us the current version. Not to mention it's been translated, interpreted, and translated again and again.

There is NO CODE.

If there ever WAS a code, it could not POSSIBLY be valid any longer dur to the above reasons...so there is still NO CODE.

Its as simple as that really....

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
If you look for it, it will be there. You can manipulate anything to find anything you want. You can read something and think the world is going to end, while another person can read it and think Hitler zombies are coming over for tea next week! Codes in the Bible and other ancient/historical texts is just looney. If I wanted to, I could get some software that, when I take a picture of my carpet and put it in, will give the exact date when Nessie is going to come out of the water and have a nice interview with the reporters. Software can be manipulated to find things! Don't trust it!

[edit on 20-10-2004 by Kompaktor]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
1. The "bible codes" also predicted George Bush Sr.'s re-election. Didnt happen.
2. The "bible codes" arent real.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Steups...... this is the same kind of nonsense, I refuse to listen to..... What how many events so called predicted by this same Bible Codes and never came to pass. sigh! George Bush will not Be RELECTED...... Full Stop! He can't I f he does , we will know that the american people have truly lost their marbles.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
anyone ever notice how the "bible code" seems to predict things after they've already happened?

Goldbaron,
since you have experience with the software have you ever found any contradicting codes (e.g. "George Bush relection" and then findng one "Kerry is elected)?
is there any data on the chances of the predictions coming true?
I can take any book and form words by using letter skip
^^those are the reasons for which I dont believe in the bible code
this election's gonna be really close and if either kerry or bush win, the next 4 years are going to be bad anyway

edit: grammar/spelling

[edit on 20-10-2004 by UnknownOrigins]

top topics

join