It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to the (ATS GUEST VIEWERS) Sign UP To an ACCOUNT NOW!! it really is worth it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Hi Everyone, I thought id open up a topic regarding loads of New Fresh Members that have just joined explaining how they have wanted to join ATS for a long time but had no guts or did not feel they would be accepted in the community, I Myself when i first was referred to ATS becoming a lurker felt relatively similar towards how some people felt about joining ATS, I was a lurker for a looooong time!

If you are a ATS Lurker Guest then i would suggest you to join the community now!!! There are so much more benefits then being a lurker like, Making new friends, ATS Online Chat, Account Avatar Creation, Thread Posting etc ..

Join Now to Help Contribute to the community! ITS WORTH IT!
edit on 30-10-2012 by FeelingPure because: missing words

edit on 30-10-2012 by FeelingPure because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Hi, FeelingPure my name is Jenny & I've been a lurker for 3 years, i was considering of registering a couple of weeks ago but i stayed away but since i found a thread that encouraged lurkers to join i joined.

Hope to hear from you soon, cya!

Regards

DrJenkins03

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJenkins03

Welcome jenny!! Great to see you online! If you have anything you feel that would contribution to the community feel free to do so... You can make your first thread by going to "Introduction Forum" and posting a thread.

join