It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"An ancient evil awakens" Predictive Programming?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
On my last post I created a list of movies and talked about predictive programming being used through forms of entertainment. Most of us all know how the Illuminati ritual called "predictive programming" works (if not ask me in the comments below) My theory is sometimes the title of movies, tv shows, comic books, magazines, songs, etc etc themselves can actually spell out the game plan or script of sorts of the Elites through their dual meaning, cryptic subliminal suggestions, and compartmentalization. So this seemed to jump out at me when I noticed this.

The popular franchise video game "Halo" is releasing its 4th installment of it's on going series with Halo 4. It's possible that there are several layers of programming in the subtitles and commercializing phrases of this game. The first thing that really stood out was the interesting phrase that's being advertised everywhere promoting the game-"An ancient evil awakens" a very odd and esoteric headliner. My first thoughts was that it is referring to Satan and the Nephilim. The next thing was the title of the game, "Halo 4: Forward unto Dawn" If you're not keeping up with the puppet show that's the Presidential race, Obama's slogan this year is "Forward" (which is the same slogan that several dictators have previously used) that's a side note. Dawn could be a reference to Lucifer since another name for him in the Bible is "Son of the morning star" (see Isaiah 14:12) Anyway, what sealed the deal for me is that the release date of Halo 4 is also coinciding on the same day as the Presidential Elections. It could be nothing, but considering how predictive programming has been used through entertainment, it's definitely interesting nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Brad Jones

Well, I don't mean to argue but when Satan was first introduces to religion. He was not evil nor was he good. He was the one that passed judgement on mortals for god or something to that effect. He didn't have hooved feet. That was taken from Pan, a pagan god to vilify the pagans. I don't believe in the bible at all, I'm just stating history. As for the Nephilim, who says they were evil if they existed at all? We were not there. One has to remember history is written by the victors so you can't take any official explanation at face value. Always question and see for yourself what the truth is, what ever the truth might be.

As for the topic at hand. I wouldn't surprised at all that some kind of programing is going on. I don't watch much TV but I do sometimes get gimps' of pretty odd things when I'm at a friends house or a family members house. A can't quite put my finger on it but it seems to be there.
edit on 29-10-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
would explain somethings.

like the new Axe deoderant: End of the world!.
the new linux mint 13 called mayan.
Dexter season 6 dedicated to the book of revelations.

am guessing more can be added to this list however i dont watch alot of tv so I tend to miss alot of these things.
Sounds like some people realy want us to focus on this stuff ey!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
My study of symbolism in general has ruined most movies, music, TV and video games. People deny what they do not understand, it's only natural. The concept of predictive programing suffers the same fate.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyBuff
. . . People deny what they do not understand, it's only natural. . .

That's quite true - in addition to being very afraid of those things.

It's almost as sad as those who read sinister things, which do not exist, into the simple and mundane. That, too, is another expression of fear.

new topics

top topics

join