It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Human History Movie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by seraphnb
Fun fact: That video is based off of the two Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life books by Bernard Perona, who claims to have channelled Thoth the Atlantean.

Fun fact: That video is made by Jordan Duchnycz, who claims to have met the physical manifestation of Thoth the Atlantean (real name Nathaniel Gromalski) and the prophet Elijah, who has an arrest record for the same day he was "enlightened". Not to attack ad hominem ... but really?

And the whole "It might sound crazy, but doesn't it explain a lot of things?" bit at the end makes me crack up. Every. Time.

Seraph

Well, anyone who's followed the series since the beggining knows they come with a disclaimer not spouting these as truth - rather just theories.

News to me about the creator though..

However - if I had an exsperience like that, there's a good chance I might be arrested to! Lol.

I never take notice of the messenger - I just digest the message - things are easier that way.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

I never take notice of the messenger - I just digest the message - things are easier that way.

Personally I find it equally important to be aware of the messenger's motives.
As in most cases, taking the easy way out, is not the best answer when it comes to verifying historical data.

edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: spell check

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I watched it a few months ago, and it totally makes sense. Its like we have forgotten a part of ourselves.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Is this from L.Ron Hubbard's gang?

More propaganda using some truth as wow factor to make Lucifer look good...
and make the Illuminati look good also.
edit on 29-10-2012 by racer451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mads1987

As in most cases, taking the easy way out, is not the best answer when it comes to verifying historical data.

Yes but as Sinny was trying to explain... In the words of the famous late philosopher, "It is the mark of an intelligent mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Furthermore, our friend of decidedly naughty nomenclature may also have been hinting at the well known axiom which begins: "People with small minds talk about people..."

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

Originally posted by Mads1987

Yes but as Sinny was trying to explain... In the words of the famous late philosopher, "It is the mark of an intelligent mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Furthermore, our friend of decidedly naughty nomenclature may also have been hinting at the well known axiom which begins: "People with small minds talk about people..."

Right. Well.. first of all, I believe it goes - Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people - and it doesn't apply to the point I am trying to make. It is a comment on uneducated people's general interests, that they don't seem to care to much for deep thinking but will rather fill their heads with facts about sport stars, actors, musician and so on. It has nothing to do with questioning a persons motives, which is a very reasonable thing to do, especially when it comes important matters like this.

The basic thing is, when it comes to stuff like this, you CAN'T just take your own experience into account. Many seem to think, that just because it works for them it should work for everyone else. In most cases we know that it doesn't really work that way, even though we would prefer it to, but when it comes to religion this logic no longer applies, cause for some it is a moral duty to spread the word.
But just because your happy, it doesn't mean what you are doing is right. I mean, i disagree with almost all religious people, I disagree with hardcore capitalist, I disagree with hooligans and neo-nazi's and anarchists - really just all kind of different people. But I know why they do what they do - they do it because they are happy with what they are and they believe it works. They don't ask why the people in charge of these things do what they do, even though it is always obvious that there are a large sum of money involved, they just listen to the message and never question the motives.

Is there really such a thing as questioning something to much, or what are you trying to tell me?
I don't think so. No such thing as dumb questions, only dumb answers.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I find this theory to be very interesting and it definitely resonate with my view of life.
If one would take these things into account; evolution, god is conciosness and the universal balance of light and darkness or life and death, one of the most interesting questions that I like to ask people is; what is the ultimate goal of evolution?

Is it physical or concious?
With that said, for humanity as a physical concious being, just because we know thanks to Darwin where we came from, what is to say that who we are today have no power to conciosly evolve?
And so, would one say we are moving in a concious or a physical direction right now?
edit on 8-2-2013 by ABeing because: Added points

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join