It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA positioning new leadership in Pakistan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Pakistani politician Imran Kahn, a vocal critic of U.S. drone strikes, was briefly delayed and questioned by U.S. immigration officials in Toronto before being allowed to board a flight to New York, prompting his party to demand an apology from Washington.

Source: www.huffingtonpost.com...

So ask yourself..

You're struggling with a quasi-former-allie nuclear power in a region that proxies battles between both the Middle East and Asia. In a country that takes conspiracy as sport and has distrust against all sides.

You've had zero luck maintaining a balance of access.

Even if you've had control or monitoring, through covert or overt means, of their nuclear capabilities you're still struggling with broad issues that are likely to get worse before they get better.

A charismatic politician who has been popular with the people emerges and plays the anti-American sentiment beautifully.

What better way to help him maneuver further and further into the power brackets than "detain" him and question him on US policy we'd have no intention of changing and don't really give a rat's arse about his opinion on anyway?

Yes, this is Fisher Price My First Conspiracy.. be gentle.

;-)

-Mags

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
So nothing to this? I'm off my rocker? Duplicate thread? Pakistan that uninteresting? A few weeks later an Khan is still talking about this. -Mags

join