It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two UFOs spotted in Hawaii

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
These events seem to be becoming very common, but just in case anyone wants to know.... two UFOs were spotted in Hawaii ( north/northwest orientation) on 10/26/2012 at 11:33pm. They were 'orange-reddish balls' in appearance and seemed to be operating at a great altitude. One UFO was completely stationary while the other UFO was moving westward towards the stationary UFO. There were no pictures/video taken; before a camera could be brought out, they vanished. Total time they were visible: about 15 seconds. It was probably just swamp gas anyway.
edit on 27-10-2012 by SymbolicLogic because: grammarz

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SymbolicLogic

There is indeed a video....................

Check out the bottom LHS just to the right of the hill - ties in very well with your description OP.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

S.O.A.B! Thanks for the video!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SymbolicLogic
These events seem to be becoming very common, but just in case anyone wants to know.... two UFOs were spotted in Hawaii ( north/northwest orientation) on 10/26/2012 at 11:33pm. They were 'orange-reddish balls' in appearance and seemed to be operating at a great altitude. One UFO was completely stationary while the other UFO was moving westward towards the stationary UFO. There were no pictures/video taken; before a camera could be brought out, they vanished. Total time they were visible: about 15 seconds. It was probably just swamp gas anyway.
edit on 27-10-2012 by SymbolicLogic because: grammarz

Military illumination flares.

I just had an identical sighting two nights ago near the Yakima firing range in Washington state and have to admit it took me a minute to process what I was seeing

We had the camera packed in back and didn't get a photo either however this image of a confirmed illumination flare is 100% exactly what I saw.

Look familiar?

edit on 27-10-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Not really, as flares don't move around. I know a flare when I see one. These were not flares.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

That report is just heresay...no actual evidence was produced, no clear shot of the objects was recorded...probably just another hoax. Moving along now...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

You do realize those are timelapse videos..and the ocean is partially covered with some fog in most of those. The lights are just cruise ships, or the cargo ships that pass thru there. You know, cruise ships HAVE been known to stop in Hawaii.

edit on 27-10-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

That report is just heresay...no actual evidence was produced, no clear shot of the objects was recorded...probably just another hoax. Moving along now...

If Sublimecraft and the Op's incident is in fact the same event, then there was something, so not hearsay. Judging by the video, definitely not lanterns, definitely not flares. Unfortunately the video is not in real time, so could be the pattern of aircraft, misidentified.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
C'mon people....look at the video just before sunrise and see where the horizon is, then watch where he zoomed in. The light is BELOW the horizon....on the water. If only humans could invent something that could be lit up with lights on the surface of the water....
edit on 27-10-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Hearsay isn't the same as an eyewitness account. They are different. I never said that it wasn't an aircraft, I was merely unable to identify it and am unaware of an aircraft which possess the flight characteristics which I witnessed.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I doubt that this is connected, but the state has been put under a tsunami watch due to a 7+ earthquake in the Queen Charlotte Islands. Were there any UFO sightings in that area as well?

top topics

join