It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO & Alien Reality: We WAIT....What should we DO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I was curious if others have similar feelings and I. Over the past 2 1/2 years, I have admittedly become obsessed by what I consider the greatest secret ever kept from our collective version of history. If you take all the things that men and women might collectively ( as a percentage, not meaning all people) believe, most would shun the UFO Phenomenen as being false, delusions, dreams, or hoaxed. However, most of those of us who have studied this, I should say most who have really studied and meditated on what it means, would agree that UFOs are most certainly real. We are sitting on the most incredible story, mystery, in our history. The fact that it runs counter to accepted history, makes it all that more compelling.

If ou are like me, you take some abuse for your beliefs, among friends and enemies. Although I have learned not to be vocal very often, it is irresistible to not discuss the subject from time to time, when you are so passionate about it! So, I scour news, conventional and unconventional, for that piece of news that will help convince the rest of the world. Several times a day. New compelling UFO sightings. New opinion pieces. New disclosures from those in the military or CIA.

But, all I seem to do is wait. I keep hearing a voice telling me to write. That we have all of the evidence needed. To somehow put this evidence in a format where any reasonable person would be convinced. But, I then realize that there are a number of pieces of literature like that already. Still, many people remain unconvinced.

I feel the nudge to be more active somehow. Yet, mostly I just sit and wait, and wait, for the story I can have my wife, or kids read, which convinces them of this reality. I think it is important, and that this secrecy is robbing us of earth changing technology, and more importantly, secrets about our soul, and the afterlife.

In other words, a life changing consciousness reality is so close, yet all I seem to do is wait, rather than act. Each day of unfulfilled desires for public recognition leave me feeling further removed from society.

Does anyone else identify with these feelings?
edit on 27-10-2012 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
yep, wait pretty much is all you can do, unless you know something that can speed it up, then just keep your head down and hope that we survive the technology age.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I was a Mulder when I was young. I wanted to believe so badly. One of my first books was a comprehensive list of UFO reports from around the world up to 1980, including photos. Over the years I had altered my opinion of what aliens were, and how they got here. Upon much reflection, I realized that there was zero substantial evidence for the alien claim. As an atheist, I demanded proof of biblical claims, yet still was convinced that some kind of alien life was among us.

Fast forward to about 4 years ago. With all the Obama/McCain drama, I kept myself entertained with the types of alternative news you often see linked here on ATS. Something clicked, and my skeptical atheist brain required proof. I couldn't say "maybe" any more. There are no purple dinosaurs in the sky, and there are no UFOs or aliens.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
If your waiting for the US to come clean, they won't unless they are forced too. If you care to believe other govenments regarding UFOs, your going to find a lot more satisfaction regarding disclosure. Pick up Leslie Kean's book if you have not already. That book alone will explain to your family what the real deal is.

edit on 27-10-2012 by fockewulf190 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Well, I'm working on camera-control software that should blow the whole thing wide open if there is something out there to blow open. It'll take a while but it's pretty much explained in the last post of this thread:

Getting the Evidence, page 3

I have the core tech worked out and made a demo, but there's still work to do on it.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I think you're expressing something that many of us have felt at one time or another (I know I have). Each of us has to come to terms with this subject in our own way, I think, but if you're looking for some practical advice, you might consider what Michael Swords said in this 1995 interview:

What can a single individual do?

A. Decide to be an honest seeker-of-the-truth rather than an emotionally driven questor for concepts which "feel profoundly meaningful" to one's personal hopes and desires.

B. Read the few scholarly books available which present the history & most incisive, rational thinking in the field; and keep up with the most scholarly journal literature.

C. Find, if possible, one of the few scholars, & learn & help & make a personal effort to actually contribute something rather than just talk.

D. Don't expect an abduction under each bed, nor a true UFO hiding in every black helicopter.

E. If something serious, like CUFOS or BAE, still exists, make a commitment to joining its circle actively.

F. Try to resist the temptation that you have found the final answer, & that no one else makes any sense.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Orkojoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Orkojoker

Wise words indeed .
That quote should be in a header tag on this forum

Especially ....

A. Decide to be an honest seeker-of-the-truth rather than an emotionally driven questor for concepts

edit on 27-10-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
You've been obsessed for 2 1/2 years.

Lots of other people have had that itch for well over 40 years.

Fortunately, I'm not one of those. Still, all you can do is get use to disappointment. Prepare yourself for frauds, charlatans, and hoaxers. Most of all, stay objective, and just wait, and continue waiting, and then wait some more.

Of course, if you've wallet enough to pan out some research funding, then you can do things like screen, vet, and pay claimed space alien abductees, especially those claiming to be impregnated by alien abductors to go into a lock down facility with 24/7 monitoring of video, em, IR, UV, Night vision, etc, and wait, and wait, and wait until someone gets abducted, or alien hybrid baby is born.

Of course, there's lots of risk in people scamming you for $, but, that's something you have to acknowledge and deal with in the UFO circus.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
As an abductee way back in 1964, I understand perfectly your situation. And it causes me to wonder if you have not had some UFO related experiences at some point in your life.

Many abductees are given tasks to do. Some fulfill them and some fail. The urge to DO something and yet not doing anything, thus, failing in your given task, has resulted in your anxiety and perhaps even to the extent of a perceived personal failing. It happens, and in fact, is common for anyone when destiny seems to go off-track..

Whether you have had a UFO experience or not, accept that you have various limitations across your life that have prevented you from becoming a powerful CEO, world famous writer, owner of a cardealership or, in this case, a strong voice for the pro-UFO argument. Regardless, you have made a difference in your own life and have no doubt helped others come to terms with the reality that few want to touch. This thread is evidence of your efforts. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

I identify with how you feel and what you write. But what should we do? What is it you think we can do? Honestly, unless they want the general world populace to know, and do a mass showing - nothing will move forward from where we are now. Heck, even if they did show - you would still have insanity in the extremist religion quarter claiming the devil, demons, or Armageddon. Look at the plethora of belief sets that developed the last time they did set down. I'm comfortable with controlled contact. I'm perfectly capable of listening to others with a message from them and ascertaining for myself whether I think the message they are spouting is beneficial or bad. Personally, I ask them to stay the he!! away. We're not ready. I don't think we will be either, for a long time. But that's just me.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Try telling that to someone "myself" who waited as you did, however for some unknown reason, and then one day got "rewarded" by seeing a 300 Ton flying silicon rock....

Just for sake of argument.

I have no proof except one other witness, which helps me keep my sanity for said observation..

It kinda changes your perspective on just about everything, answers a few questions, and opens a can of worms all at once.

I believe, where you do not.

Why because you have not observed?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well... I am all joking about infilntrating underground facilities and a whole mass of people stampeding these bases.. but in reality anyone caught would be arrested, not to say non-citizen of the US.

I will not be going anywhere, THEY will come to ME. It's enough to see in details some aircraft from close and show yourself as a witness, get a visit from black suited guys with weird facial features. And I would have a good talk with them.

We've already met... in a dream unfortunately but since some dreams I have happen from time to time.. who knows

Originally posted by DaTroof
and there are no UFOs

yy? And they have documents clearly of light orbs in the sky close to airplanes and an endless number of cases including radiation poisoning and sometimes the data is classified and the average person learns there has been such in the future - but hey UFOs do not exist. Why? You want to see evidence of something you are not supposed to see?

edit on 27-10-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

I have an idea for you ufo amateurs. Invest in some astronomy equipment( telescopes, even binoculars, night vision.) A good quality camera, software for stellar maps/tracking, keep up to date on satellite and airline monitoring webpages, an emergency services scanner/radio.

As well, try to pick up some communications equipment, check the legal status of owning said equipment and start broadcasting messages in hopes of contacting alien entities, heck invite them over for a face to face. I'm sure any intelligent life form would be willing to take the opportunity to interview us, get to know how we think communicate ask about your life so on.

Then report back with hard evidence. That's what we should do.

top topics

join