It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Precog,neuro spatial relationships between biological entities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I read a post here recently but cant find it of a person named carl jung having a shock to his system when a patient committed suicide by shooting themselves I believe it was.

I'd like to say that I have experience on a similar vein where I planted some plants of an unknown variety over 20 miles away while living in DeLand Florida.

Well they were there for a few weeks and they were the only beings outside of family I had any contact with for some time.

Turns out that I had a dream of these specific plants being cut down in the first person as in I saw the hands and the blade cut them down and was aware of this and remembered the dream but thought nothing of it attributing it to perhaps paranoia which was natural really for anyone who invests time and energy into a useful crop.

Well I go to work the next night and my uncles girlfriend who happens to be a real shallow bumwipe of a human being we all later learned down the road but thats another story informs me "Do you know what happened to cindy?"

I say no what and then I said "oh # no way I had a dream about it last night" and I knew before she opened her slit lips that my plants were gone.

Sure enough she informs me about that very fact and I told her about the fact that I had recieved a message from the plants that they had died.

She was majoring in psycholgy at Stetson University and just gave me a stupid look and had no idea what I was saying go figure.

It is real this link between us and other living things we care for.

plants do not have brains as we do so I was understandably stunned by that and I am receptive to supernatural things but that blew my mind.
edit on 26-10-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I hate to reply to my own post but as I was laying in bed i began wondering what are the similarities between Jungs experience and mine and I could not figure it out.

Then it hit me

The last contact I had with the pineapple pheno plants was smelling them and enjoying the hell out of it.

Those scent molecules were in my nose and in my brain.

The plant was able to send a message to me while I was sleeping and receptive to it. eureka

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Why did she cut your plants down? I know this is not the point of the story, but curiosity got the better of me. That would have pissed me off had that happened to me...Not the dream, but the fact that someone cut down my plants without asking. I think there is a possibility that your dream was coincidence. I cannot say with certainty however, but on the same note, you should not conclude that the event had to be paranormal either. Someone who assumes as much about instances like these tend to dismiss the other end of the spectrum of possibility. They get upset when people do not believe them, but the persons themselves do not realize they are dismissing a view that could be just as valid, and therefore are disregarding and disbelieving the opinion or idea someone else may have.

I do not think this type of experience is beyond the realm of physical experience, although science has lagged behind parapsychology a great deal. I think things in the scientific community will warm up in this regard as time marches forward, and somewhere down the line maybe these types of experiences will be explainable.

I think that if this was paranormal in nature, then it was not the plants communicating to you, rather it was just precognition of some sort. So not telepathic communication between you and the plants, in my opinion. I imagine that you were not dreaming this particular thing while the plants were being cut down, but rather they were cut down either before or after your dream. I don't know for certain, but the odds are on my side that this guess would be correct.

So you were either predicting the future, or seeing part of an event that had already occurred, even if only a short time before the dream itself.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tekeen
I hate to reply to my own post but as I was laying in bed i began wondering what are the similarities between Jungs experience and mine and I could not figure it out.

Then it hit me

The last contact I had with the pineapple pheno plants was smelling them and enjoying the hell out of it.

Those scent molecules were in my nose and in my brain.

The plant was able to send a message to me while I was sleeping and receptive to it. eureka

Instead of thinking real hard and making it up, you should research what others have discovered. I have not delved too deeply into this, but as an example Ingo Swann did experiments where he found evidence that a plant would physically respond to our intent (not our voice). As if they are reading our minds, or our emotions.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I was not making that up and I had several other dreams that night which is common for most people.

The scent link was the only thing I could think of that may have triggered it.

I shall check out this Ingo feller and see what he has discovered thanks.

I've had plent of other precog dreams that were not coincidence at all so I lean toward my instincts on this one and no I am not angry that people do not believe me cause I know that if I could show you all the stuff I have personally seen you would sh!t yourself for lack of a better term.

I never found out who took them down at the time but my uncle and his harpy were looking after them to some degree and I believe it must have been some neighbors of theres.

edit on 26-10-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well I have been checking out Ingos work and it seems he has done the kind of research that could shed some light on what this is all about thanks for the tip I most certainly would not have found that on my own anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tekeen

No, i don't mean you are making up your story. I mean, making up the cause of it.

It is one of those things that will require you to think differently about yourself to identify. For example, did you know that you have upwards of 33 different "senses" beyond the basic 5 that everyone talks about? An example would be your sense of hot and cold, or the magnetic sensory organs in your feet and hands. Or even the well known VNO, which detects phermones.

You have massive noise created by the 5 senses that makes it hard for you to consciously utilize the other sensory organs. And one of those senses has to do with what you describe.

Ingo has the best theory I have seen so far, and he is a prodigious thinker in every other capacity along the way.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Yeah well anyone of us on a bad night becomes fodder for our humane media.

BOO bishes

oh man sorry beastie i did not mean to not respond i think I get tunnel vision and retinas are not so hot anymore.

I did read that in Ingo Swann?

Anyways he was especially concise in some cases but i have only read a short amount of his sites work.
edit on 27-10-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

top topics

join