It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moving a post into another forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I have searched up and down but can't find any info about my "problem". Can I request a post I made be moved into the Alien Ufo forum? At first I put it in general because I was a bit nervous of posting it in the wrong spot and figured that would be safe. However now I can see it belongs in the alien forum. I am a bit new here so not suer how to contact a Moderator and request something of this nature.

Thank you for any info in advance.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MyParadoxicalSelf

The little box, on the left top of the page, right over your avy in your first post. Click on the ALERT button in the Flags box. When the window comes up, make your request. It automatically goes to a MOD.

Des

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you kindly. You "look" familiar... I could be mistaken but did you deliver those delicious milk in cookies to my introduction thread?

coffee lol not milk
edit on 25-10-2012 by MyParadoxicalSelf because: coffee

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyParadoxicalSelf
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you kindly. You "look" familiar... I could be mistaken but did you deliver those delicious milk in cookies to my introduction thread?

coffee lol not milk
edit on 25-10-2012 by MyParadoxicalSelf because: coffee

Yes...I'm the cookie fairy.....

Des

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Cut and paste it in the new thread. Make reference to it being placed previously in another thread. You can then either say the link, or place it there for reference.
Done...no mods needed.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
Cut and paste it in the new thread. Make reference to it being placed previously in another thread. You can then either say the link, or place it there for reference.
Done...no mods needed.

Bad idea; that only creates a duplicate thread. The mods will automatically close the newest thread if they notice dupes out there.

Using the ALERT button to ask the mods to move it is alwys the way to go.

They won't bite....

...unless you ask very nicely.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by MyParadoxicalSelf

The little box, on the left top of the page, right over your avy in your first post. Click on the ALERT button in the Flags box. When the window comes up, make your request. It automatically goes to a MOD.

Des

Thanks. never knew this.. I need to do this myself Now.

May your goats always give good milk.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Understood! Thanks a lot!

join