It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Pod UFO's Seen Zooming Across the Sky in Broad Daylight

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I´ve seen the small black triangles several times. I have recorded a video, they were just above my house. I live on Bornholm Denmark. I have recorded several UFOs . And some of the videos are already on You Tube.

I dont know how to get the links in here, but maybe one of you can do it for me

Look at Connie Sonne: black UFOs seen above my house, Bornholm. It´s about the black triangles. But if you look at my chanel, you will find others.

regards Connie

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
How to post videos links

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Connie,
All I see on your video are birds flying by and captured on your camera. Anyone can replicate your videos. That is why I stated in my previous post if everyone at an airshow submitted their footage of the day they would have many captures of bug and birds in the footage. You Tube is full of such videos. If you have an over active imagination then yes you will see 'UFOs' 'draco probes' 'orbs' 'rods' etc. Call them whatever you wish.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
His description of the crafts in the first video is reminiscent of the Dr. Johnathan Reed "obelisk" case.. Interesting... I haven't really looked too much into the arguments for his case/photos, just as an FYI.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join