It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Pod UFO's Seen Zooming Across the Sky in Broad Daylight

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I found this guy's video of two small pod like craft speeding across this guy's camera when he was filming chemtrails. They can be seen coming in from the right hand side of the frame and leaving to the left. You'll see it in the video.

All I can say is wow, these do not look fake to me. The speed at which they went across the sky makes it pretty obvious they are not anything we in the public know about. I can't tell if they are CGI or a weird camera effect but to me it looks real.

Here we have an explanation from someone who claims a close encounter with these craft:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Very interesting if its cgi its pretty good as they look quite realistic as they pass behind the contrails.
Do not think it could be aircraft they seem to be way too fast unless its some black project craft

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I think these are Black projects. I haven't seen anything like this, i will certainly keep my eyes peeled for them in future

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

Look good to me S & F
look like a 9 out of 10 to me it a UFO

Ya seeing more and more every day now

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Interesting, but people are going to be claiming bugs, birds etc.

The truth is we will never know, but interesting none the less!!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
As an avid skeptic I took one look and said of chemtrails and UFO's.. "Pah... contrails and birds"

But after watching more of the video, I'm not so sure about them being birds. Good video.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
as far as the first video, idk, could be birds or bugs. impossible to confirm anything from a vid.

but the second one, if his story is true, is most likely one of our black projects .

so if we have this kind of technology, why should we fear any country on the planet?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf10

so if we have this kind of technology, why should we fear any country on the planet?

If you have that kind of technology, maybe you should fear your own country? What else do they have to repel any protests?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
They look like birds to me, and I (obviously) don't think they pass behind the contrails, I will look better at it at the end of the day.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
I found this guy's video of two small pod like craft speeding across this guy's camera when he was filming chemtrails.

So whilst filming contrails he filmed birds...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

How can you tell that they go behind the contrails?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Goody more aliens.

Not bugs, not birds, not cgi but good old fashion out of this world ufos!

I don't know what it is going to take to convince some of you people.

How can it be that millions or maybe even billions of people can read a story book and believe in a "god" you have never seen but you can see these aliens and not believe?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
When I clicked on your link to the video I got booted out of ATS??? Never had that happen? MOds?

Anyway, cool video, he mentions in the video that we will know for sure what these are within a couple weeks, do you know what he meant?

Also he states that they see these all over the place in Nevada?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I think that it is OUR technology and that if anything the first disclosure MUST be of our own ability.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

When I clicked on your link to the video I got booted out of ATS???

OFF TOPIC....
I got booted after clicking on a link this morning too, can't remember if it was this thread.

I was worried that I finally angered the ats guys one too many times and I was banished from the kingdom.

edit on 25-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

I am always worried about that too...

Happens...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
They are without a shadow of a doubt Birds .... Black Pod UFO's

Many Black Pod UFO's ... Invasion fleet ?

Sorry couldn't help it .. Aliens made me do it .

Here's another of his UFOs .... these aren't planes either

edit on 25-10-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

They do go behind the contrails dont they? That would make them huge birds or bugs

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

Cool video. Seems familiar.

Those look like the UFOs I saw in 2010. That year.... I also saw very odd trail behavior from planes.

I reported it to MUFON. OPs video is def UFOs IMO. Not birds. Couldn't link directly to my report for some reason. Here it is.

This is the second time I have seen the same UFOs. The first time was in late May. Both events happened on a Sunday around 11:30 AM. I was getting in my car to take my brother to work when I saw a bright object in the sky. Since this was my second event I immediately stopped and looked and knew what I was looking at. I yelled for my brother and he came to see. He also saw the object. After a few minutes of it moving around in the sky we lost track of it. So we got in the car and started to drive when within 10 seconds I looked up and saw a group of weird objects (that looked exactly like the ones I saw in May) and said "what are those?" I almost instantly pull the car over and get out. My brother and I both get out and stare at them flying overhead. They seemed to be high up but it was hard to tell. As they moved they were moving around each other in a very elegant way. Then as they moved on further they started doing formations. One was a perfect "Z" shape formation. From that they went into a perfect line and moved off out of our view. The UFOs that were in a cluster were not bright like the first object I saw, but had kind of a darker color to them and the air around them looked distorted somehow. Though from there movements and such, to me it seems like the bright object I saw is the same as the cluster of objects I saw.

Birds don't fly perfectly spaced apart for more than one second. The objects in the video do not budge from each other .... almost as if they are logically tethered together.

edit on 25-10-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

MUFONS links are weird.
edit on 25-10-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
It's quite difficult to tell. Watching the footage, I don't think they are birds. The scale and speed they are moving at rules that out in my opinion. I do think bugs are a possibility though, they could have flown incredibly close to the camera.

I would love them to be UFO's though, I want to believe

Good video.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join