It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 6 Most Eerily Convincing Ghost Videos on YouTube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This thread probably could be moved to the Humor board as it does come from Cracked. However, it does present some interesting videos. Now I wouldn't be surprised if all of these have been posted on here before. Since we're getting close to Halloween though I thought it might be nice to take a break from threads about the election to check out some interesting videos with some entertaining commentary.

The 6 Most Eerily Convincing Ghost Videos on YouTube

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I like the first one... but the rest are just stupid and seen most before.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Thanks for sharing! Even though the arms one was super fake it was still super creepy, lol!
I have always loved the Jakarta angel video I came across here on ATS a while back. It raised a lot of discussion!
That levitating girl is a new one for me.. How odd.
The headless ghost I didn't even catch in the video because they were walking around so much.
The Disney land ghost I wouldn't call fake yet though, just because I have heard so any accounts of ghosts there, I'm still on the fence about that!
I love ghosts videos around Allween, thanks for posting this!!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The only two that I'm on the fence about are the headless ghost and the Disney ghost. The Disney one is most intriguing because it was caught on multiple cameras. Great post!

join