It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Informal Poll: True support of Obama?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I know the race is considered close now, but what I want to know is, where you live, is there ANY support for Obama? As in billboards, bumper stickers, or people openly supporting him?

I ask because where I live(central coast california) I have seen very little support for him, I struggle to find people who openly say they will vote for him. I see countless Romney bumper stickers and billboards, and almost anyone I talk to about politics is either in favor of him, or just greatly dislikes Obama(and does not support Mitt either)

Is it like this elsewhere? I mean it's weird how Obama seems pretty favored to win, and has been leading in the polls consistently up until the last few weeks, yet I cannot find many people that proudly support him, i'm just curious of any of you see the same

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

Its probably just your area. Granted, I live in the south, but its an area that's traditionally conservative Democrat, and virtually no one supports Obama around here. I think its that his voters are heavily concentrated in the cities, and if you're not in one, you probably aren't going to see much support for him.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I live in Texas, us progressives are a rare breed here
but ironically enough my neighborhood is full of Obama/Biden signs

new topics

join