It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamists Radicals at the White House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Here is proof Obama supports the Islamists an radical Islam.

A Red Carpet for Radicals at the White House

www.investigativeproject.org...

It gives a list of Islamists that has visted the White House under or socalled President.
edit on 22-10-2012 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078
Here is proof Obama supports the Islamists an radical Islam.

A Red Carpet for Radicals at the White House

www.investigativeproject.org...

It gives a list of Islamists that has visted the White House under or socalled President.
edit on 22-10-2012 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

Most left wingers/liberals/Democrats have no problem with radical Islam, so dont expect any outrage. To the left, Islamic radicals are oppressed victims of the US and to be supported. They also hate Christians, which is another thing they have in common. It comes down to, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
You mean like Anwar Al-Awlaki, oooh no that was when Bush was in office. Everyone knows that the Bush regime were secret Muslim communist radicals.

Anwar Al-Awlaki may be the first American on the CIA's kill or capture list, but he was also a lunch guest of military brass at the Pentagon within months of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks, Fox News has learned.

EXCLUSIVE: Al Qaeda Leader Dined at the Pentagon Just Months After 9/11

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 22-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

Oh, did you bother to mention the red carpet treatment from republicans and conservatives, including George Bush when he was governor of texas? You know, the taliban, the very "terrorists" your sons and daughters are fighting right now?

Of course not.

Because everything here has to be partisan. what a load of crap. Conservatives trained and funded bin Laden, conservatives funded and aided saddam.

Sure, the "liberals" in government are no better, but seriously, you can't be that short sighted

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This is 'Merica people!

Anything besides Christianity is bad!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Yes we Left-Wingers (like myself), Liberals (center), Democrats (ranging from left to right)... most definitely have a problem with radical Islamists and we do not deem them as victims and certainly not to be pitied. Where you get confused is here:

Most of us recognize that Capitalism, Colonialism, Imperialism and Corporatism create environments in which radical Islamists can thrive and indoctrinate others into their cause. A cause which has nothing to do with Islam. But I suppose from extreme Right point of view (wanting to turn the ME into glass) it could appear as though we want to play patty-cake with them.

And the OP link is nothing but a huge steaming pile of dung.

ETA We also don't hate Christians as many of us are Christian... the Religious Right on the other hand? Yeah there's some big issues there.
edit on 22-10-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join