It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a link between ghosts, poltergeists or demons and bugs?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Could be Lolth the chief goddess of drow elves

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: james4777

not trying to be funny.i'm being serious edging on maybe it is something paranormal.i looked and searched and if things of this nature are real Lolth would be the most likely suspect.If this is the case possibly getting a bigger spider as a pet would fix things at home,then all the other insects become food for your spider and this is appeasing to lolth.which would stop the away from home experiences as well though either way good luck

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I think they could have something to do with each other, esspecially spiders, like someone said "ethereal spiders" that consume auras, though iam not sure they do that or what exactly they do, but I've witnessed them crawling on the ceiling and then disappearing right in front of my eyes, usually it's when I wake up and I've had friends and family who have seen giant tarantulas in a haunted house/room and it would just dissapear.
Anyways if there was a connection between some bugs and insects and ghosts/spirits, why do they mostly choose spiders? I hate spiders >_

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Replicator EYD

Hi im trying to figure out of there is an connection between ghosts demons and bugs could you tell me about your experience?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join