It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Elections...You've All Been Conned

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Jude11 you took the words out of my mouth I had the exact same thing on my mind but I cannot explain it as well as you did.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I will still vote for Ron as I said I would from the start. Write-ins allowed or not, it is what I will do. It will never be counted, but it will always be real. It's my vote. It counts for me.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
It's all a big show....

I made this video to show the con game in hopes to wake up a few more sheep.

"What If America" A Wake Up Call....

edit on 21-10-2012 by JediOfTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediOfTruth
It's all a big show....

Awww, you didn't make it available for mobile
..... I can't watch it! All I have right now is my (Virgin Mobile) smart phone to gain access to the web and I can hardly afford that haha!! I'm sure it's a great video though, I eat this stuff up and thank you for your effort to educate the sleeping masses; if you only awaken one you have done more than most

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediOfTruth
It's all a big show....

Now that was one excellent vid!

Thank you.

Peace

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I am thankful for this thread, and threads like it!

There is not much I can add to this other than this. There are many truths in this world, and most truths are personal truths. But this is one of those solid truths that rings true, and you do not have to believe or believe in it to make it true. A universal truth here. Selection, not election.
All the best! Keep it real bud!

Edit-- Um did you put this in the Rant forum? Or was it moved by a mod?

I do not feel this is a rant.. But should remain in a conspiracy forum folder! Damn it, I have had a few of my threads tossed into the Rant folder, and I stood up to the Mod who singled me out, and had my thread put back in its rightful place. Just saying if that is the case, stand up for what is right..
I do not feel this is a RANT.. But just the Gods honest truth of the matter..

What is gong on with ATS these days.. I remember when people really did deny ignorance on here.. 6 years ago.. Plus I take the chance of getting put on some kind of list, posting in a thread like this.. But so be it.. I will stand up for this one here.
edit on 21-10-2012 by zysin5 because: 1.2

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7
Simple answer: Stockholm syndrome

America has fallen in love with it's captor. It's a sad fact, but it's true for a wide range of people.

Stockholm Syndrome... an interesting and completely accurate assessment I hadn't ever heard before. Kudos to you on that.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

If voting really did anything, it would already be illegal...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

only 3 pages
the denial is strong

or many like taking it up the

indeed all the hubub is folks getting themselves greased up and ready

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Thaaank you so much for this OP.

I try to tell people this same thing all the time, but it flies over their head like the concept is too difficult to grasp. They want to believe they have some say, some sort of power, so they choose to live in denial.

I keep saying, do you really think the people with all the power would leave the fate of that power to us simpleton?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Jude

I do not vote cause I don't like being conned. And the only reason I've ever found for them to keep the farce going as they do. As far as I can figure voting some how gives them the right to tax.. I can't prove a link but have plenty of examples from inquiring about this over many years. And I can tell you that people who have never registered to vote never see an IRS audit or agent.

I could almost call it a poll and post this as a statistic. 10=0. That would be for every person who I found that didn't file a tax return or even cheated on their taxes and never register to vote at the same time. Not one has ever seen an audit or an agent. Some got letters that amounted to hate mail and we're never followed up with any actions.

If I die after posting this I did not commit suicide.

Baaa !
edit on 22-10-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Novaroc

Oh come on now. Geesh! I cannot believe that I see this drivel everywhere all over ATS. You do realize that what you are saying is nothing new don't you? Lets think of something original. Something with some substance.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by girlofmountain1
reply to post by Novaroc

Oh come on now. Geesh! I cannot believe that I see this drivel everywhere all over ATS. You do realize that what you are saying is nothing new don't you? Lets think of something original. Something with some substance.

You seem to have a problem with someone standing for what they believe in.

Why is that?

Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
So funny that people still believe either major party candidate will solve all problems.
Which is why they pick sides with whoever they like the most.
Usually not knowing the history of said candidate.
Going on just affiliation alone.

Pathetic actually, because if a real honest person came along, they'd never know it.
Or just allow the person to get ignored, blacklisted, even ridiculed for being honest.
Which happened already.

But the media didn't back the person, so the zombies of the nation didn't either.

Of course we've all been conned.
If anyone still believes this system is here to help them, they are sorely mistaken.
These elected people are out to rape and pillage every last one of the serfs.
Which is why they dress like the kings and queens we treat them as.
When I see someone gain access to the kingdom (D.C.) in plain clothes, color me impressed.
Until then, we are just playing the same game.

I still loathe the fact that people are saying "Well, what choice do we have?"

Un-freakin-believable.

This happened. His name was Ross Perot, and just as you said, he was marginalized right out of legitimacy. And after he won enough percentage in '92 to be included in the '96 election debates, the presidential debate committee raised the percentages after the fact, much in the same way the rules for plurality were changed on Paul this election.

The safety of his daughter was also threatened; of course when he pointed this out everyone called him crazy and paranoid. Well everyone in the MSM did anyways. He also was against the federal reserve and wanted to make it law that the federal government must always run either a surplus or balanced budget.

Free elections? Yeah, right. The deck is rigged. You will fall in love with and vote for the Progressive shadow party. If you passionately support Obama or Romney your reality is that you are not passionate about a conservative or liberal ideology, you are passionate about what guy you like selling the Progressive march to Fascist Corporatism. They are both selling the same thing, the election simply decides who you are willing to follow to the same end game. The jockeying and argument back in forth is just to placate to your human desire to believe you have a real choice in the direction of things, fact is, regardless of who is President, Senator, or House Representative, the end will be the same.

We have a new breed of Fascism. We've seen National Fascism, World Fascism, and now, we have Corporate Fascism. Don't believe me?

Look at those who have already taken to the training. The generations of young people surrounded by technology designed to segment them into love of corporate ideology. If you tell me it doesn't exist, one word proves you wrong:

FANBOY

Apple Fanboy, Google Fanboy, XBOX Fanboy, Sony Fanboy, Honda Fanboy, Ford Fanboy, Comcast Fanboy, Verizon Fanboy, Dallas Cowboys Fanboy, New York Giants Fanboy, Geico Fanboy, Progressive Fanboy

They are all trained to be fanboys.

We now live in a society of walking talking human commercials who will tell you the wonders of an iPad and how it will free your mind in ways you will never understand until you get one and play Angry Birds on it; much the same way priests once sold religious salvation or dictators sold dictatorial utopia.

The idea that Democrats hate corporations is ridiculous. The idea that Republicans hate federal regulation is ridiculous. Fact is, the larger the corporate sphere the easier it is to get regulations to work. It's a lot easier regulating 5 large corporations with nearly the same top down structures in an industry than 50,000 small businesses each with it's own unique structure and operational strategies.

Republicans setup the corporations so the Democrats can regulate them. It is a symbiotic relationship to the Progressive Corporate Fascist end game. The arguments in between the action are just a show to keep your eye off the end game, off of the real truth that the two parties are one in the same and you are but the pawn, a spoke in their cog, as they bring us their Progressive Corporate Fascist World utopia. The longer it takes people to realize this, the longer the following generations after us, and then after them, will live as ignorant unmitigated slaves.

There is a solution. Place your passions in local governance. Let the people you know and grew up with develop the laws, taxes and government, that most directly affects you. If you place the vast majority of your passion in the federal system, you will expect that federal system, filled with people you have never met, to play the most significant role in your government. Reject federal power. Hell reject State power governance. As our founders stated, the most influential portion of government to the people should be the one nearest to them. That is your city, town, or county governance. There's more to that, but I'm outta time. Goodbye.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JediOfTruth

Wow...that was a very powerful and important video.....you summed it up perfectly.....lol....my only editing suggestion would be having one of the most important parts delivered by "hitler"? , I understand the "hitler" reference was a parody...but that character's words were important to your whole message...which was brilliant...

LOL...few thoughts from the peanuts gallery.....I would love to post your video if it is cool with you on more main stream sites, but I am concerned the whole hitler reference may freak some people out....

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lurkenstein

Thaaank you so much for this OP. I try to tell people this same thing all the time, but it flies over their head like the concept is too difficult to grasp. They want to believe they have some say, some sort of power, so they choose to live in denial.

So these people are choosing to believe they have some sort of power? That's terrible!

Now that I have been enlightened to this illusion of choice by the OP what should I do next? Do the illusions stop here? Do I have another choice?

Should I continue to feel powerless? If I scream this at the top of my lungs to every one on planet earth does the illusion just end?

Is it possible I have fallen into yet another illusion?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join