It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The two paths to Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The thinking and daydreaming of about the fundamental nature of the solid objects , and inevitably a person will reach the question of what is the relationship of physical mass and energy. Of course greater minds than myself have dedicated their entire lives to looking at this and with each along his/her own unique path of science or philosophy/metaphysical.

Lets now examine the two paths to truth and see if it is possible for them to be married and live symbiotically together in harmony.

Science examines the relationship of energy to mass and finds an answer in the form of a mathematical expression.

Energy = mass x the speed of light^ squared >>> (formula 1)

The derivation of this formula is not important all that needs to be recognised is that light takes up two axis and mass the third...3D space is formed and filled with mass, like a cup being filled with water.

Philosophy examines the relationship of the individual person consciousness with the reality objects in the world around them; and with that i postulate a mathematical expression for this relationship being.

Energy = Consciousness x light >>> (formula 2)

Now (Combining formula 1 and 2) we get

mass x the speed of light^ squared = consciousness x light
and a simplification of this allows eliminating the square of light
to derive a third formula

consciousness = mass x the speed of light >>>> (formula 3)

and now replacing mass in the equation with form..

consciousness = form x speed of light. >>>> (formula 4)

Now lets define consiousness as the waking consciousness then for the sleeping consciousness we lose form
and what is left is pure awareness

Awareness = nothing x speed of light.

and of course any value multiplied by zero (nothing) is equal to nothing. Therefore we have our final equation which defines the source of existance.

Awareness = Nothing >>>> (formula 5)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hey I am not good at Maths.Why dont you cut to the chase and say what you want to say?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by svmpua
Hey I am not good at Maths.Why dont you cut to the chase and say what you want to say?

I think he is saying reality doesn't exist without awareness....

The old,'if a tree fell in the woods' question.

I like the notion that matter is simply energy slowed down until it becomes tangible.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by svmpua

The chase is the last line...there is Nothing to say!

new topics

top topics

join