It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Currently Writing A Fiction Story Based Around Ancient Alien Thoery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hi all,

I am currently about half way through writing an Ebook called WATCHERS that will be published via Smashwords in a few months. Whilst its a fictional story I will be using some theory on how an alien race helped to develop modern humans.

This is my first draft synopsis.

Three prominent world figure heads disappear following The World Summit in Kuala Lumpur. The following day US President John Remy is found dead of a heart attack in his hotel room.
Meanwhile two friends on a road trip across North America come to the aid of a mysterious woman they find washed up and battered on the banks of The Colorado River. Somehow all these events are linked.
Choosing to help her plunges them into a nightmarish race across the globe for she holds a secret that defies all we know about human evolution.
Pursued by a deadly force intent on stopping them they must recover a relic so ancient it’s fallen into ledged. A relic that will not only save them but the whole of humanity.

If this is the kind of book that will intrest you please feel free to follow me on twitter @Steve_Boston32

For a few more details on the book please visit my Smashwords profile
www.smashwords.com...

Thanks

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I would have a watch through this before taking evidence from they ancient aliens documentary's from the history channel

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Will have a little watch, i'm not too worried as I have only used the theories to develop a fictional story, i'm not sure i buy into it all 100% myself

join