It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. 2012 one big victim card play

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Mitt Romney will not win because the only people likely to vote for him are the conservative/christian right. Special interest groups i.e. minorities are a one hundred percent certainty for the gimmedats because the benevolent tooth fairy god promises them absolutely everything for free even if it leads to national bankruptcy, but if you specifically target every minority as your demographic you end up with a majority. Anyone else is slave-trade shamed into voting democrat by being accused of being racist for not wanting to vote for a black president, and therefore any real debate is stymied. The continuing status of collective victimhood for the Democrats is further enhanced by the token appointment of Hillary Clinton.

All that is needed to tar this rotten hulk are a few more special interest token secretaries of state for something high profile yet unimportant, and The USS Victimhood Entitlement Complex is seaworthy to sail on a pink lemonade ocean of outlier serving national bankruptcy. It can begin its four year mission to seek out new freaks, and new depravity, to boldly finance all degeneracy, and cause poverty the likes of which no one has seen before.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

I don't like either one of them but Romney seems to be doing much better in the polls than he was (for what that is worth). I got bad news though. With 16 trillion in national debt ( the bulk of which owed to ourselves or not)...we are already bankrupt, but we are just too damn goofy to realize and do what must be done.

Granted, what needs to happen is going to p!ss everyone off...not just the poor or entitled masses, but the wealthy and christian conservatives as well. If we really-really want to address the debt (I'm not talking about the yearly deficit here) we are going to have to cut spending AND raise taxes. Only by applying more than an interest payment are we going to reduce the debt. Anything else and someone is trying to sell you something smelly.

The truth is though...most people only talk that crap and don't really mean it deep down. They "say" they want to lighten the debt that is going to be passed on to the generations to come...but when it comes time to break out the "cutting knife" and start whittling away at programs and defense...they get their panties in a wad. EVERYTHING must be on the chopping block...including the paranoid need for a super monstrous defense budget.

If you are not willing to put that abomination on the chopping block with social security, medicaid, welfare, food stamps...etc....then you are not really serious about fixing the problem...it's all pretend for show.

But that is just my observation and opinion.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

Well said!

'Cept for the part about Romney.

He'll win. The collective guilt can't pay bills, feed families, so expect a landslide for Romney.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by hotel1

Well said!

He'll win. The collective guilt can't pay bills, feed families, so expect a landslide for Romney.

I take your point but will enough voters be able/willing to discern the obvious truth of your reply

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by hotel1

Well said!

I take your point but will enough voters be able/willing to discern the obvious truth of your reply

Yes. It was an "historic" moment to vote in Obama. But the novelty has worn off.

You have to understand, Obama ran as a senator from Illinois and won, notby having better ideas, but by throwing dirt on his opponent.
He then immediately ran for president, not by any great idea, just "hope and change".

He's never had to run on his record.
He's never had to run on his accomplishments.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hope and Change dont and didnt pay them either and i still hear the same arguments for this guy.

Besides I know for a fact that it is now easier to scam the system for benefits like food stamps and cash aid so promising to take that away from people will make them keep obama in.

What really blows me away is the democrats unwaivering support for planned parenthood. Most of them have the internet but miss out on all the little gems here....

www.blackgenocide.org...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

And he never will. He is not running on his record now. He is running against bush's record still.

example...
argument,
"obama continues patriot act and doesn't close GITMO"
reply,
"bush did too so why arent you mad at him, your racist!"

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
People DO NOT VOTE the President in - Electrol College does

all this back and forth is meaningless - Thread after thread of he said this did this doesn't mean SQUAT - In the end the Next president will be installed into the WH based on the few whos votes count....... now those people - wonder who they are

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I don't like either of these guys. And what the hell does the OP mean by anyone not wanting to vote for a ''black'' president is racist? Man, if you don't vote for him JUST because he's black, that's as stupid as being black, and voting for him JUST because he's black. People can try to be PC all they like, but this presidential ''race'' is about JUST THAT this time around, race.Tell ya what though, the people in their left, right, conservative, liberal bubbles are in for a rude awakening. The dinghy is sinking, folks. And guess what? We're ALL in that dinghy! Keep yapping about this lame assed, WWE style election. We're in serious trouble, and just like O can't plug the holes in this dinghy, neither can Magick Mitt. One would think that being here, on ATS, most could see right through this presidential circus act. The Ringmasters must be pleased.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack
I don't like either of these guys. And what the hell does the OP mean by anyone not wanting to vote for a ''black'' president is racist? Man, if you don't vote for him JUST because he's black, that's as stupid as being black, and voting for him JUST because he's black. People can try to be PC all they like, but this presidential ''race'' is about JUST THAT this time around, race.Tell ya what though, the people in their left, right, conservative, liberal bubbles are in for a rude awakening. The dinghy is sinking, folks. And guess what? We're ALL in that dinghy! Keep yapping about this lame assed, WWE style election. We're in serious trouble, and just like O can't plug the holes in this dinghy, neither can Magick Mitt. One would think that being here, on ATS, most could see right through this presidential circus act. The Ringmasters must be pleased.

If you read my post again you will see that what I actually suggested is that those outside special interest groups are afraid of being thought of as racist for holding a contrary opinion to the Democratic voters.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

If you read my post again you will see that what I actually suggested is that those outside special interest groups are afraid of being thought of as racist for holding a contrary opinion to the Democratic voters.
You may want to read it again, friend. It wasn't just democrats that you mentioned. I stand behind what I said.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

You may want to read it again, friend. It wasn't just democrats that you mentioned. I stand behind what I said.

The only other people I mentioned other than Democrats were people who were afraid of being thought of as being racist for holding a contrary opinion.

top topics

join