It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic pole moves from Greenland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Unfortunately there is no analogue film in English. Brief content.
In China, there are ancient pyramid that is 2 times higher than Egyptian. The government hides their masking trees. Authors of the film make a witty thing. They hold the line along the bottom piramizh in different countries and draw conclusions. There are more young pyramids in Egypt. They are clearly linked to the North Pole. And other more ancient pyramids and buildings, in Mexico, Guatemala, India, in Baalbek. If we draw a line along their bases, they point to Greenland. This suggests that they were created before the Flood. After the Flood, the earth's poles shifted.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by alexandrelois

i believe they are all linked in a global matrix..

just as Carl Munck proves in his video..

The Code..

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by alexandrelois

I tried to follow that video, and I understand what you wrote, but I just can't see it without the words, sorry..
At least the pictures of the Pyramids in China were cool. I knew they were there, but I have never seen such good pictures of them.

I'm going to watch the second posters contributions. Maybe it's related.

Well, I'll watch them when I'm not so tired. Dry.. Dryness, of Dry land.. Haha. Looks like they will have good info though.
edit on 10/17/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It happened before,it will happen again.

The polarity reversal was a global event. © Dr. habil. Norbert R. Nowaczyk / GFZ 41,000 years ago, a complete and rapid reversal of the geomagnetic field occured. Magnetic studies of the GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences on sediment cores from the Black Sea show that during this period, during the last ice age, a compass at the Black Sea would have pointed to the south instead of north. Moreover, data obtained by the research team formed around GFZ researchers Dr. Norbert Nowaczyk and Prof. Helge Arz, together with additional data from other studies in the North Atlantic, the South Pacific and Hawaii, prove that this polarity reversal was a global event. Their results are published in the latest issue of the scientific journal Earth and Planetary Science Letters. What is remarkable is the speed of the reversal: "The field geometry of reversed polarity, with field lines pointing into the opposite direction when compared to today's configuration, lasted for only about 440 years, and it was associated with a field strength that was only one quarter of today's field," explains Norbert Nowaczyk. "The actual polarity changes lasted only 250 years. In terms of geological time scales, that is very fast." During this period, the field was even weaker, with only 5% of today's field strength. As a consequence, the Earth nearly completely lost its protection shield against hard cosmic rays, leading to a significantly increased radiation exposure. Read more at: phys.org...

phys.org...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Very interesting Kdog!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Yep, shifting poles and axis - just another cycle...
Haven't watched the other vids yet but their are definitely certain alignments/lines of energy that were harnessed and used by someone at some distant time...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Wow, that's pretty amazing.....and how FAST. Went to the link you provided. Some of the best info I have read on this subject. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Some more amazing info from another link on that site:

The first time evidence was discovered of a rapid geomagnetic field reversal was in 1995 when well-preserved lava flows were found at Steens Mountain in Oregon in the US. Research on the rocks by a team led by geologist Scott Bogue of the Occidental College in Los Angeles revealed the lava flow had an unusual magnetic pattern that suggested the magnetic field had been shifting over 10,000 times faster than normal, at six degrees a day. The magnetic patterns are preserved within the magnetic crystals in the lava, formed as the lava flow cooled. The first findings remained controversial and many scientists have challenged the fast flip-flop theory, but now Bogue and colleague Jonathan Glen of the US Geological Survey have found evidence in ancient lava rock in Battle Mountain, Nevada of a second fast flip, dated around 15 million years ago. The record in one particular lava flow in Nevada suggests the magnetic field moved by 53 degrees in a single year.

Read more at: phys.org...

edit on 18-10-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The OP tends to write odd and difficult to read threads. I would suppose it is due to a significant difference in cultural background and language barriers. They are always tantalizing, however....so there is definite value there.

Regardless....Kdog has the true gem in this thread. Thank you very much, sir....this is a link that I will read a few times while I try to figure out what it means, exactly, to us today.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Thanks guys,especially you Hanslune!

What is missing is what caused that reversal in the first place.

And also,if I'm reading it right humans left Africa around that time.
40,000 to 45,000 years ago.
Was the pole reversal related to the great migration?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Hey Kdog

Why don't you start a thread on this report instead of our continuing the discussion in this thread? We're slightly off topic. Plus if this holds up to scrutiny it will probably be easier to find it under its own name in the future

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Think I will,Hans.
Thanks

top topics

join