It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mainstream views is pisses me off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
there’s something that funny but pisses me off: those that pushes so called “Critical Thinking” and “Science”, especially when they’re mainstream worldviews(e.g. believes Islamic Terrorism and Global Warming are no.1 threats, earth humans are the only sapients that exists IRL, and considers anything outside current science impossible) are tends to be like this: they finds Anti-semitism(they even considers Anti-zionism part of Anti-semitism) bad, but islamophobia reasonable whilst treats capitalist system as god

remember! before read the above, set aside your partisan biases, and remember, this text aren’t against anything

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Personally, I'm anti-religion, especially as it applies to the big three.

Christians, Jews, Muslims; the world would be a better place without them.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

edit on 17-10-2012 by LadySkadi because: fluff...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Personally, I'm anti-religion, especially as it applies to the big three. Christians, Jews, Muslims; the world would be a better place without them.
reply to post by Druscilla

How come the world would be a better place without these people? Perhaps you meant the actual organized structure of each particular religion is what you are against? Or do you think that the planet needs me to go as I am a Christian?

...just curious?

new topics

top topics

join